1800+ blitz giuoco piano players!!

Poppinpin

Need some live games against the open lines with c3 d4. Add me for training, today only!

jupinderjit

sure. we can play

DarkLink182

I ask serious money for that wink.png

undertaker1545

exd .. cxd ... bb4+ now two to 3 variations .. bd2 or nc3 pawn sac like nc3 nxe4 .. castle .. dont capture knight with knight as the end of this line will lead to nxn .. pawn takes knight ... bxc .. now comes qb3 with rook sac on a1 ... this game is quite interesting ... you can practice but after proper play its equal for all .. i personally like ... exd .. cxd .. bb4+ .. if nc3 .. then nxe4 .. castle .. bxc3 .. b pawn takes on c3 .. now d5 from black ..

Poppinpin

imadedin sorry im looking for similar rated ppl

jupinderjit you never challenged me o.o

darklink182 how about no -.-

undertaker1545 thx I know the lines but I wanna play the positions coming from them!

JamesAgadir

I have played that line in the pas though I believe that d3 is better then d4. What do you want to do to train exactly? (I am 1800+

alex_dudorov

оооооооооооооооооо

Im_just_bad

I will, this is the Center attack of the giuoco piano and I know it a lot

Im_just_bad
JamesAgadir wrote:

I have played that line in the pas though I believe that d3 is better then d4. What do you want to do to train exactly? (I am 1800+

d3 is the main move, d4 is the center attack and it's more sharp but if black knows the line he can equalize

JamesAgadir
Im_just_bad a écrit :
JamesAgadir wrote:

d3 is the main move, d4 is the center attack and it's more sharp but if black knows the line he can equalize

I know, that's why I used to play it but don't anymore.

Poppinpin

hi, sorry I played my otb game so not looking anymore!

alex_dudorov

ввпыпыпр