A Sport Must Be A Sport !

AlCzervik
balente wrote:

AlCzervik, actually what you feel is usually your daddy's cock up your ass.

this guy has a way of making an argument that sticks-

insult using curse words with no thought about the conversation.

congrats, dumbass, you really got me.

really, you did. i'm hurting so much inside and i'm not sure if i can live unless you write something good about me.

AlCzervik

hey, dumbass, i'm waiting for praise!

AlCzervik
balente wrote:

LOL, you just gotta love it when some dimwit faggot starts shit completely unprovoked, then cries like a bitch when he gets it back. Eat shit, you Dick-smoking pissant.

unprovoked?

you have a history of acting stupid and posting things like this that you shouldn't. i only pointed it out because you wandered into this topic with (gasp!) another observation that is more likely a hallucination.  

frankly, i'm surprised you have lasted this long considering the language you use. 

AlCzervik
balente wrote:

Would you be so kind as to indicate precisely where above I hurt your delicate feelz ?

Oh, and if it's praise you crave then maybe you can get some from your daddy when you bend over and spread your cheeks for him.

oh, you're something! you call me a faggot, dimwit, dick smoker, pissant, and insinuate a form of incest is performed on me that i like.....

and then ask about my delicate feelings?

i'll get back to you....

AlCzervik

that was all after. 

the difference is that you are a dumbass!!

AlCzervik

this is interesting.

i have often wondered just how far one could enter foot in mouth, and i think balente is about to show us. 

AlCzervik
balente wrote:

Not as far as your daddy rams his cock up your ass, betafag.

for the kids...

hikarunaku

Let's get back to the topic of the thread. 

lfPatriotGames
hikarunaku wrote:

As someone else pointed out, there isn't much to get back to. This topic always ends up with the same result. A sport is a competition of physical skill. There is no physical skill in chess. So, chess isn't a sport. As baden  pointed out, words have meanings. If they dont have meaning, what's the point of using them?

Ziryab

connectedbulbs
AlCzervik wrote:
connectedbulbs wrote:

Ziryab sucks

i don't always agree with ziryab, and i certainly don't on this issue, as we have, you know, discussed here.

then you waltz in with a profound statement of "you suck!" 

such a simple know-nothing statement relegates you to the dust bin of anyone that is to be taken seriously. (are you related to the ironic guy?)

How old u have been yet a dumb ass😓

connectedbulbs
connectedbulbs wrote:
AlCzervik wrote:
connectedbulbs wrote:

Ziryab sucks

i don't always agree with ziryab, and i certainly don't on this issue, as we have, you know, discussed here.

then you waltz in with a profound statement of "you suck!" 

such a simple know-nothing statement relegates you to the dust bin of anyone that is to be taken seriously. (are you related to the ironic guy?)

How old u have been yet a dumb ass😓

Since your ass sucks😬😵

badenwurtca
hikarunaku wrote:

---   That ship has indeed sailed. It might be a good idea if the mods locked this thread.  

badenwurtca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                   Probably as good a point to end this thread as any.