Forums

what's going on?

Sort:
Phylar

This is the second time in a week that disconnects have been reported. Now it had...kindly happened to me. My game was won, my opponent left, I'll post a screenshot below. Server instability is an issue and I do not think it is my connection as all my other devices show a green light.

Your move.

t21wolves

It's not your connection, looks like the server is down.

ComposerJSM

this just happened to me too...

neutrinoo

I'm in the same position. Lost a bunch of games in a row, was finally winning one, and the live chess server disconnects me. This is infuriating. Why am I paying for this?

ChessPlayuh

Sure are building a reputation, Chess.Com

Kindly_Chass

Some ask, is it possible that aliens could have caused this?  And...I think yes!

sfriedman71

Me too

erik

i'm not sure what happened. we will know soon. but yeah, something died :/ investigating now. very, very, very sorry. 

Phylar

Most of the Chess.com community just want an explanation. Like other groups, we'll understand if it was a technical issue as most of those just cannot be foreseen.

ChessPlayuh

eriki'm not sure what happened. we will know soon. but yeah, something died :/ investigating now. very, very, very sorry.

Fair enough. I know you guys didn't wake up and decide, "Hey, I'm gonna mess this place up." And I'm sure you have cringed that problems happened at the worst possible time. Hoping for good changes, and will keep the faith. :)

bean_Fischer

I stopped playing Live. Too many issues. And start playing online. But i hope I could play Live again after they are resolved.

kco
Steve212000 wrote:

Maybe they could fix the theme tool. It's been messed up for 5 months now. 

What is wrong with the theme tool atm ?

Phylar

Its uh...not theme-ing right....alright, I have no clue.