Forums

Am I overrated?

blitz2009
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned
pawnstar1957
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

blitzy: i am soooo sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not getting banned. 

B1ZMARK
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

Perhaps you should refrain from coming onto the internet.

pawnstar1957
BMARK wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

Perhaps you should refrain from coming onto the internet.

what a bizzare thing to say. why would i do that?

pawnstar1957
pawnstar1957 wrote:
BMARK wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

Perhaps you should refrain from coming onto the internet.

what a bizzare thing to say. why would i do that?

or are you addressing that to blitz?

B1ZMARK
pawnstar1957 wrote:
pawnstar1957 wrote:
BMARK wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

Perhaps you should refrain from coming onto the internet.

what a bizzare thing to say. why would i do that?

or are you addressing that to blitz?

 was talking to blitz guy.

pawnstar1957
B1ZMARK wrote:
pawnstar1957 wrote:
pawnstar1957 wrote:
BMARK wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
@pawnstar1957 is being very rude and mean I hope he gets banned

Perhaps you should refrain from coming onto the internet.

what a bizzare thing to say. why would i do that?

or are you addressing that to blitz?

 was talking to blitz guy.

got it. sorry.

SpacePodz
I find it funny that pawnstar has been here consistently commenting for 13 pages. That’s dedication lol
pawnstar1957
SpacePodz wrote:
I find it funny that pawnstar has been here consistently commenting for 13 pages. That’s dedication lol

there is nothing better to do in the old folk's home...

krazeechess

I feel like your just an all rounded person who doesn't blunder much..... just curious, are you an adult?

pawnstar1957
krazeechess wrote:

I feel like your just an all rounded person who doesn't blunder much..... just curious, are you an adult?

who are you asking?

pawnstar1957
SpacePodz wrote:
I find it funny that pawnstar has been here consistently commenting for 13 pages. That’s dedication lol

anyway, the OP doesnt seem to be interested in posting now that he got busted so i will probably go find some other thread. what can i say? i'm just trying to keep the conversation lively!!!

goldenbeer
@krazeechess, yes I’m an adult.
ActionVolt

NO