Forums

Apologizing ii

Sort:
myah

I wish they awarded a trophy for "Most Retarded Thread Ever". I'm sure everyone would vote for this one right here.

myah

Well, this one and every other thread posted by cheater_1 . . .

thegab03

myah for being the most retarded, becareful, for I think that everybody would vote for you! But I love you too myah!    

unklecyril

thegab03 do you want to talk about it?

Rael

Since this is an apology thread, I'd actually like an apology from thegab03 for post #86 wherein he posted an offensive .gif, or in fact, maybe, moreover, for the fact he's so wanton with gif's in the first place. Really, good sir? A moving gif in every post?

In any case, that one was particularily rude - Pope John Paul the Second was an admirable man who went into the last years of his life with a commendable dignity. He represented hope and holiness to a large segment of the world's population. I for one believe that he was an example to me as to how I can live my life in a sacred way.

Posting a moving gif of him wherein you present him as some drooling vegetable batting a ball of string is levels of disrespectful I'm not sure you fully appreciate. It demeans a man who was a prince among us. Your petty gif is misplaced.

On a website wherein threads are locked for even positive religious discourse, I'm surprised your blatant posting of such a disrespectful image hasn't been deleted. I've been more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but from where I stand, that gif is wholly unwelcome. Not to say I'm advocating it's deleted, after all, it is still true, in as much as it gives an able demonstration of how low class you're capable of being, and in as much as that, I suppose there is a utility to allow it to stand - you say your name, your quality of person, all the time.

If posting a moving image of the previous Pope modified so as it presents him as batting a ball of string while drooling, well then that's just the quality of human being you are.

thegab03

Well that seems to to sum things up, I hope that you feel better now Rael, t'is a mighty man that you are to unload your wieght upon us, I feel for your sorrows & your sins, and no, don't say sorry for I've already forgiven the unforgivable!

Evil_Homer

This thread is so blah, blah.

thegab03

Thats what threads are about!

kco

All we hear is Radio ga ga
                    Radio blah blah

thegab03

What you want to hear (read), go and find, the site is huge!

Evil_Homer

Just like my ego!!!!

thegab03

I would not know now, would I?

Evil_Homer

Just like the bad guy, from Lethal Weapon 2,

I've got diplomatic immunity,

so Gabby you can't sue.

Can't touch me!!

kco

Hurry up Quix get the bloody coke and popcorn here, there is a flame war going on  ! if you don't hurry up before the lockdown you gonna miss the action !!

Evil_Homer
kco wrote:

Hurry up Quix get the bloody coke and popcorn here, there is a flame war going on  ! if you don't hurry up before the lockdown you gonna miss the action !!

Sorry mate,

just some joshing but couldn't resist using some Family Guy dailogue:

thegab03

& now the sheep shred thier wool!

People, what's up? For a bad forum, yous tend to certian?

If I have to be honest with yous, if I can speak without back up,

check your eye's!

For yous are a bunch of  people hiding behind the other, good, have a nice day, feel free to poke & make your poxy sarcasim whilst the others are trying to face reality!

I bow to all the Big boys for you're to strong!

Well Franklie darling I don't give a damn!

Yo, Rael?

I send another cliche with out comment!

& maybe you're gonna give me your moralism about what you see, I don't care bro, so please leave me alone, I don't ring your door bell, if you want I'll scourge you till Kingdom come, but hey, you wanna play?

LoveGabriel!

kco
Evil_Homer wrote:
kco wrote:

Sorry mate,

just some joshing but couldn't resist using some Family Guy dailogue:

nah, that ok, Quix has gone to bed so he miss the action, bloody time zone !!

AWARDCHESS

I apologies for all cold- blood-Turkey eaters out here...

AWARDCHESS

All space-taxi are left the Earth!..

Rael

Hey look, I didn't want to flame with you. All I was saying is that your little Pope gif is mightily disrepectful. You disagree?

I was going to let it go, but since you've decided to be difficult about it, I'm not loathe to report abuse. If religious talk is banned in these forums, I'm pretty sure a disrespectful moving animation depicting a great man like a drooling vegetable is pretty off limits.

I thought you might remove it of your own accord.

Sigh... off to report abuse then...