Forums

Arrogance Part II

Sort:
ilikeflags

has anyone ever noticed how arrogant some of the memebrs of chess.com are?  it's so annoying.  they think they know everything!

ilikeflags

pdela

two questions

where is the theard number one?

why that post with Jensen Ackles?

pdela
ilikeflags wrote:

has anyone ever noticed how arrogant some of the memebrs of chess.com are?  it's so annoying.  they think they know everything!

I know everything. 

except for the last two questions

ilikeflags

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/arrogance

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/arrogance-part-iii

wishiwonthatone

I'm so arrogant, I forgot about that thread (part 1). Completely. I am just too arrogant to care that there are those who think I'm arrogant for being arrogant. I AM better, so that's not arrogant. But I am arrogant, because I choose to be.

wishiwonthatone

BTW - I condescend to reply.

wishiwonthatone

How dare you, pawn scum. Eat me.

wishiwonthatone

Wow. So much time has passed since that exchange that reading it, I thought some one hacked my account! To any new readers to this, please accept (belive Me, please??) that the above was sarcasm. Wow. How freakin embarrasing.

Robman6

Hello Friends--I am Rob

I originated the original Arrogance thread.

I find this site to be a copy attempt--with not much success, of my original thread. That's fine-- they say that emulation of one's behaviour by others is the highest compliment. Thanks Flagsy for the tribute album.

Should someone have a question about Arrogance, I would be glad to address it on this thread---Maybe Flagsy will have more success with a Celebrity on his site.

Rob

oinquarki
Robman6 wrote:

Hello Friends--I am Rob

I find this site to be a copy attempt--with not much success, of my original thread. That's fine-- they say that emulation of one's behaviour by others is the highest compliment. Thanks Flagsy for the tribute album.

Should someone have a question about Arrogance, I would be glad to address it on this thread---Maybe Flagsy will have more success with a Celebrity on his site.

Rob

Laughing

Robman6
oinquarki wrote:
Robman6 wrote:

Hello Friends--I am Rob

Rob

Thanks--do you think it should be started again---I had it removed, to save it for later. And you see by the copies that it is still in demand, just noy being done right-like I did it.

Rob

Joseph-S
Robman6 wrote:

Hello Friends--I am Rob

Rob

I wonder if the original didn't set some kind of record.  Wasn't it 3000 posts in two weeks?

Why would you want to try to do that all over again?

ilikeflags

it's a jungle out there

Robman6
rmurray wrote:

Could you please inform us as to who the "they" are?     "Emulate"?   "Compliments"?   Sounds like an unimaginative, butt kisser to me.

Flagsey hates me actually and he is not kissing my butt or succeeding in his feeble attempt to copy my thyread. They --is a reference to a common statement that has been in use for a long time.

ilikeflags
i hate you? wait, i'm certain that i have never considered you with any amount of effort enough to form a feeling of hate. i am 100% sure you're a piece of shit, but i feel no hate.
Robman6
ilikeflags wrote:
i hate you? wait, i'm certain that i have never considered you with any amount of effort enough to form a feeling of hate. i am 100% sure you're a piece of shit, but i feel no hate.

Flagsy-

Are you talking--to me?

Robman6

I should not have put words in Flagsy's mouth. My bad. I am sorry you are so upset!

Have a good evening mateFrown

Robman6

I am actually a very nice guy.

oinquarki
Robman6 wrote:

I am actually a very nice guy.

Laughing