BEATING A ALMOST 2000 BY CHECKMATE IN 30 SEC BULLET!

congrandolor

Congrats, boy!

Elroch
glamdring27 wrote:
PawnstormPossie wrote:
soluoponnaiYoliM wrote:
Elroch wrote:

Interesting fact, even for professional players the absolute quality of blitz chess is about 500 points weaker than standard time controls. You can be sure that bullet is hundreds of points weaker still. For amateurs, the relationship varies a great deal, but everyone should play a lot better chess with a longer time control unless they insist on not using the time.

who wants to play against engine users

Why do people that play only bullet/blitz accuse everyone else of using engines? What is it that makes them think they know everything? Especially the ones with a much lower rating at slower times. You know, the ones that blitz their daily games.

People playing any speed accuse people of using engines, it's nothing new.  Likewise people who don't play whatever type of chess regularly call that variety 'not chess', basically meaning 'I'm a snob and if I don't play it well it's not chess'.

I wouldn't say 30s chess is always not chess. I would say premove traps are not chess. It's like the opening 1. d4 g6 2. Bh6 is not a chess opening, it is a bullet premove trap. I am sure this sort of thing is fun to play if you are so inclined, but it is at least as different to chess as a chess variant.

RedGirlZ

Oof get told.

IceGod44

Good job, but he did pre-move f4 which lost him the game.  Still good game though.

Brudo_the_Chess_King

um gocapitals how about you play the guy robby played and see if you win if you do your as good (or better) as him if you lose your wrose also you play robby in a game of 30 sec and see who wins

Brudo_the_Chess_King

I can I say to you get a life? like this get a life Gocaptials

Cinematic

Noice! 

Brudo_the_Chess_King

oh

BoboTheFlyingBox
gocapitals wrote:

lol yeah he's my brother so i am mean to him. But still, he deserves it, Especially from me.

siblings should encourage there siblings not be mean to them. So chill bro

woofydog105
 josephyossi wrote:

Do you realize I don't care about my grammar online?

If I wanted to write well I could.

But I don't care what people think about my grammar.

corrections

AyushMChessMator
drmrboss wrote:
darwinwasright wrote:
drmrboss wrote:

u are 1100 bullet, right, if you play fide, you wont get more than 1100 with (+/-200) .

that doesnt answer the question.

Yes, the answer is people who are bad in bullet are also bad in chess! (more than 95% reliable)

E.g, If you want to see who is faster, you dont need to test them to run a marathon, u just ask them to run 100 m or 1km. 

You complaints, bullet is not chess, as you are in denial stage that you are pretty bad in chess. 

What if you are an elderly man without fast reflexes?

robby31

*sigh*

drmrboss
AyushMChessMator wrote:
drmrboss wrote:
darwinwasright wrote:
drmrboss wrote:

u are 1100 bullet, right, if you play fide, you wont get more than 1100 with (+/-200) .

that doesnt answer the question.

Yes, the answer is people who are bad in bullet are also bad in chess! (more than 95% reliable)

E.g, If you want to see who is faster, you dont need to test them to run a marathon, u just ask them to run 100 m or 1km. 

You complaints, bullet is not chess, as you are in denial stage that you are pretty bad in chess. 

What if you are an elderly man without fast reflexes?

Their performance may decrease to -700 rating.

I played vs a few old GM ( in their 50+, 60+) in bullet. They are still 1900- 2200 in bullet.  They never drop back to 1500 in bullet.

Most  people who cry about bullet are not those old dudes,  but bad people 1000-1500.

GMproposedsolutions

a 1000 rated player could beat me in 30 seconds. i can't get a move in faster than a second with no increment. something is wrong.

drmrboss
GMproposedsolutions wrote:

a 1000 rated player could beat me in 30 seconds. i can't get a move in faster than a second with no increment. something is wrong.

Is it 1 out of 10 games or consistently?.

< 400 rated player can beat higher one 1 in 10 games.

If 1100 player consistently beat 1500 in 9 out of 10, their ratings will be swapped. LOL.

robby31

yea.