x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Best win and highest rating !?

  • #21

    You saying he didn't play a perfect game?

    Sure I didn't either and no one can play a perfect game in 2017 just yet as chess hasn't been solved, but for 15 hundred he played extra perfect game and if you consider 3|0 mins time limit he played it extra extra perfect game or maybe it wasn't him? Hmm mm. ...

  • #22
    ESP-918 wrote:

    Yeah I know THE queen, but I had like 3-5 seconds left when it happened so.... where's my opponent had like 20-30 left.

    No one still answered me how this is possible they guy has highest rating ever like 15 hundred and best win against a FM level player ? Do you think miracle happened and 23 hundred just resigned on his 2nd move or maybe... he disconnected all of a sudden sure sure...

    Are you talking about some other game your opponent played against someone else?

  • #23

    ......

  • #24

    Obviously, I'm talking about his best win game which is against 23 hundred player

  • #25

    obviously nobody cares except his friends, and for utterly moronic reasons

    and moreover he was probably not the highest rated player who did not win

    or that could have lost for that matter

  • #26

    link?

  • #27

    you wish

  • #28

    Link of what ? I don't have it, just go in to his profile and see for yourself , his highest rating and best win

  • #29
    ESP-918 wrote:

    WeekChessPlayedSLow please stay on topic and when me and chuddog having adult conversation don't interpretation us it's non of your concern.

    He's a grown man compare to you and won't understand some things just yet

    🔞

    lmao. Adult conversation? He made a joke, then you threatened to block him. Nice mature conversation, man. Also, your opponent obviously did not cheat in this game. You dropped a queen in a winning position, end of story. Stop whining. 

  • #30

    draws?

  • #31

    Was trying to help answer a question, but I'm not going to spend time researching the game history of one random stranger on the internet to answer a question by another random stranger. Done with this thread and unfollowing.

  • #32

    I drew a few games, even lost a few games that I should have won. Higher rated players. So it's not that I did not blunder myself a lot. Links?

    I don't care if the Third World fries
    It's hotter there I'm not surprised
    Baby I can watch whole nations die
    And I don't care at all

    Na na na , ...

    Authority no longer hears
    Send a social engineer

  • #33

    Couldn't care less

  • #34

    chuddog wrote:

    Was trying to help answer a question, but I'm not going to spend time researching the game history of one random stranger on the internet to answer a question by another random stranger. Done with this thread and unfollowing.

    I'm not asking you to analyze a game , what I'm saying is if you just click on his name you can see that his highest rating 15 hundred something and best win against 23 hundred player his stats.

    That's it! All I'm saying it's a b.s I haven't seen a game or searched it myself , coz it's just obvious b.s 15 hundred wins 23 hundred 800 points differences

  • #35

    So everyone else thinks that it's ok or just a normal thing to play almost 2000 blitz games, average opponent rating 1338, highest rating EVER achieved 1574 and YET you beat players with a rating of 2342 easily?

  • #36

    One was a GM and the other was not, some GM's are probably weaker anyway.

    Coz I was not the one asking for trouble anyway.

    Some people think very highly of themselves.

  • #37

    intermediatedinoz wrote:

    One was a GM and the other was not, some GM's are probably weaker anyway.

    Coz I was not the one asking for trouble anyway.

    Some people think very highly of themselves.

    Stay on topic. Blocked.

  • #38

    Honestly out of about 40,000 games here I've got loads of losses vs 1500s or worse - start a game on the mobile app, seek a lower rated player due to having to play on a small screen and then...lose connection, get a phone call, forget I'm playing, wife talks to me, something more important happens...and so on. I'm the 'best win' for all these guys. Happens literally all the time. 

     

    Plus he missed a lot of good moves (didn't play simple Nb6 fork for example) and you were winning a couple of moves before the end. 

  • #39
    Umm... this is all normal
  • #40
    JamesColeman wrote:

    Honestly out of about 40,000 games here I've got loads of losses vs 1500s or worse - start a game on the mobile app, seek a lower rated player due to having to play on a small screen and then...lose connection, get a phone call, forget I'm playing, wife talks to me, something more important happens...and so on. I'm the 'best win' for all these guys. Happens literally all the time. 

     

    Plus he missed a lot of good moves (didn't play simple Nb6 fork for example) and you were winning a couple of moves before the end. 

    sh, don't say anything contrary to his opinion, or he'll block you...

Top
or Join

Online Now