Forums

Borislav Ivanov super GM or just a engine player ?

Sort:
deepmac

What is your ideas about ivanov ? is he a top or even a super gm ? or just he use houdini to win from top gms ?

GMVillads

Cheater

NimzoRoy

July 11, 2013 UPDATE:

http://www.chessbase.com/Home/TabId/211/PostId/4010429/ivanov-misses-bcf-anti-cheating-test-110713.aspx

ashandpikachu

Wow...

waffllemaster

From that link at chessbase:
"Suspicions were quick to follow, though Borislav had already been strip-searched before the eighth round in Zadar. Only his pen was taken away, while no material evidence of unfair play had been found."

Why do they keep repeating that crap as if he played well even after searched.  The search was announced before hand, and Ivanov came to the board, passed the search (nothing found) then played like crap and lost.  All the other games he played like a computer but the game after the search looked nothing like the others.

Radical_Drift

Hasn't this kind of discussion gone on before?

waffllemaster

Edit, oh I see nimzoroy is going around bumbing all the old threads with new info.

kco
waffllemaster wrote:

Edit, oh I see nimzoroy is going around bumbing all the old threads with new info.

Laughing should we report him for spamming ? Wink

LoveYouSoMuch

can i post my reply everywhere too? :D

[copy]
the circumstantial evidence against ivanov is so overwhelming, it amazes me how some people still legitimately believe him to be legit.
OMG he's a prodigy! ...yeah.

on the other hand, you gotta admit that he's the perfect man for this job - the level of asshattery required to pull this off as he's doing is impressive. his interview was amazing :D"
[/copy]

okas... just this time :<

waffllemaster

Haha.  yeah I read it on the other one LYSM.  I agree by the way, he had the perfect personality.

I think he kinda screwed up the end though by agreeing to tests.  Why not keep up the asshattery (heh) and be all like "you guys are just jealous of my super-GM swagger"

NimzoRoy
kco wrote:
waffllemaster wrote:

Edit, oh I see nimzoroy is going around bumbing all the old threads with new info.   should we report him for spamming ? 

It's obvious your ingratitude knows no bounds...in the immortal words of Eric Cartman "Screw you guys I'm going home" :=)

Scottrf

Estragon wasn't lying about his arms!