x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Can anyone 1700 play with me turn based on Sicilian am I black,and QGD am I white (daily)

Only very good player can beat me easy.I want to play with stronger and I want to improve.

slobodan007 wrote:

Only very good player can beat me easy.I want to play with stronger and I want to improve.

You are rated 1314.

You have already been playing against much better players according to your stats and lose 78% of the time. That is expected.

I think you would learn more playing players closer in rating.

null

notmtwain wrote:
    slobodan007 wrote:

You are rated 1314.

You always play against much better players and lose 87% of the time. That is expected.

on daily

slobodan007 wrote:
    notmtwain wrote:
    slobodan007 wrote:

You are rated 1314.

You always play against much better players and lose 87% of the time. That is expected.

on daily

That is what you are proposing. Isn't it?

Yes this is my daily rating,but I can have higer.And sorry for my loses on time

notmtwain wrote:
    slobodan007 wrote:

You are rated 1314.

You have already been playing against much better players according to your stats and lose 78% of the time. That is expected.

That is a wrong advice.All chessplayers try to play strong tournaments that give them the chance to play better opponents than them.That is how you improve.

DeirdreSkye wrote:
    notmtwain wrote:
    slobodan007 wrote:

You are rated 1314.

That is a wrong advice.All chessplayers try to play strong tournaments that give them the chance to play better opponents than them.That is how you improve.

I didn't say he shouldn't play higher rated players but he only wants to play players rated at least 400 points higher than he is.

That is too much of a difference. He has little or no chance.

He will be wasting the time of the better players.

He should players rated 50 or 100 points higher, when he has some kind of chance.

notmtwain wrote:
    DeirdreSkye wrote:
    notmtwain wrote:
    slobodan007 wrote:

You are rated 1314.

I didn't say he shouldn't play higher rated players but he only wants to play players rated at least 400 points higher than he is.

That is too much of a difference. He has little or no chance.

He will be wasting the time of the better players.

He should players rated 50 or 100 points higher, when he has some kind of chance.

In daily chess my best win is >1650.I beat some 1650 players and I beat some 1700 players in live.My best win on live chess is 1803 rated player.I said daily chess rating isn't real rating.Rating isn't measure of knowledge and strong of player.

Online Now