Forums

Chess.com login

Sort:
invalid123

everithing is buissnes so also the chess competition worldwide but money cant buy hapiness enyoj or eternal life the chess is strugle most powerfull game since about 5 till 7 thousent years ago when this game help the rulers in india or somewherev else in the cultivate world to defet anymy in the battlefield

SatwarVairale
vwang wrote:

Does anyone find it takes forever to log in by chess.com/login.html compared to the homepage?

Rohed

I have problems starting my games, evry times the games loock when I shall make my first move. Help - please.

idilis
frankwarner888 wrote:

please stop the rampant cheating its outta controll!!

Not more than the rampant bumping.

Lobo71

Why am I always logged off when I open chess.com on the browser despite having "remember me" turned on when I log in previously? It wasn't like that until some weeks ago, the page session wouldn't expire.. Is this a dev change?

Uzbekistonaakkwiw

Whaha

PETEV13

Just got out of prison,&6th thing 2do on my list is play live chess

tarunamathur
vwang wrote:

Does anyone find it takes forever to log in by chess.com/login.html compared to the homepage?

MagnusImran123

Nice

majira123

why do people win?angry

majira123

please don't mind

EhsanAbbas1952

Please help me in login resetting new password

Baker1ja

My login is not working. please email me a phone number I can call to fix the problem.

My email is ngbaker1ja@aol.com. My phone number is 864-313-9514.

I have been a diamond member for many years. This is the second time I have not been able to sign on.

Except for this problem, I love chess.com. I am about to loose some games due to the login problems.

Martin_Stahl
Baker1ja wrote:

My login is not working. please email me a phone number I can call to fix the problem.

I have been a diamond member for many years. This is the second time I have not been able to sign on.

Except for this problem, I love chess.com. I am about to loose some games due to the login problems.

You should open a ticket with support directly.

https://support.chess.com/collection/343-contact-us

2707najbo

I

EnPassantAvalanche
artfizz wrote:
stwils wrote: ... Of course I could stay logged in always and there would not be that problem. But isn't it better to log out when you leave the site?

It's required under the Terms of Service.

You agree to (a) ... and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. 

https://www.chess.com/legal.html#termsofservice

Don't make me read that thing please.

mary214

I get a page where I'm asked to buy 'Diamond'. I want to, but I cannot get in to do it!

Martin_Stahl
mary214 wrote:

I get a page where I'm asked to buy 'Diamond'. I want to, but I cannot get in to do it!

What happens when you try?