Forums

Chess.com login

Sort:
chawk57charle

Hey. Last post. Let's u log back in.unfortunately one doesn't see it first

daniellazenberry

Chess.com?   It takes forever to get a game.  It often displays a foreign language instead of English.  What's going on?   Then the game, once started, disappears.  Has anyone tried msn chess lately?

yfrancis

thats true logging in is a problem now days, but i thought it was a poor network of my country

hotoil

I

hotoil

Were is my online games 

Martin_Stahl
hotoil wrote:

Were is my online games 

You might clarify what you want.

strykertruking

Lost 3 games and the people in was playing one.person found me again.what happened Eugene

Bilbo21

how on earth do people find years old forums and post their woes in them.  It always amazes me.

Diabolic_Orb

chess.com is the worst chess program in the history of worst chess programs.  I would like to compliment the many monkeys that pounded out the code that sometimes was correct, but very seldom.  since I paid my money to be a member I am stuck!  but it won't happen to me again.  you people suck, suck, suck!

chess2er

My screen is frozen, please help

Tns500

yv

bruce196057

I am new to this site. I am having a problem went moving the when playing. The piece will move but will not rest on the square I choose. It floats back to the original square.

RAMOTLHALA

jbirdy

Haha...log in log out.

jbirdy

Why everytime I come back to the game myqueens missing 🙅🙅

jbirdy

Then your peace lands on that square login logout you'll figure it out takes a few times.

jbirdy

Hello

jbirdy
  1. Nogway
jbirdy

And you'd rather go online and talk instead of talk to your wife we are five or six bits here anybody want to talk to

jbirdy

Jack what you say what problem do you got I see your point but I'd rather fathom the unfathomable and unravel the rabble rabble and think about the curses and with the consequences that I'd rather be more fat or mobile to the Logan but of a situation not to mention I dreams and solutions which give me a car again so feeling erase erase delete delete delete erase erase