Crushing an IM with my best weapon Sokolsky opening!

IMRonilm1204

I wasn't trying to prove anything. 

I was trying to tell ESP that he is wrong (what he said to llama) 

llamonade
hikarunaku wrote:

The endgame is not lost, black is very slightly better. He probably knows that.Why would he say it's completely lost? 

Look at the game guys. Not only does black hang his rook like... 10 moves in a row, white doesn't take it. At that point both of them are (apparently) just premoving like idiots.

I'm talking about before that nonsense. 29.exd is the rook and minor piece ending and white's position is garbage. This is not an "equal" position, white won on the clock.

And every post here just feeds this very hungry troll. A troll so bad he regularly gets less than 2 replies lol. OP couldn't care less what I (or anyone here) types, just as long as we give him some attention.

IMRonilm1204
llamonade wrote:
hikarunaku wrote:

The endgame is not lost, black is very slightly better. He probably knows that.Why would he say it's completely lost? 

Look at the game guys. Not only does black hang his rook like... 10 moves in a row, white doesn't take it. At that point both of them are (apparently) just premoving like idiots.

I'm talking about before that nonsense. 29.exd is the rook and minor piece ending and white's position is garbage. This is not an "equal" position, white won on the clock.

And every post here just feeds this very hungry troll. A troll so bad he regularly gets less than 2 replies lol. OP couldn't care less what I (or anyone here) types, just as long as we give him some attention.

+1 

AyushMChessMator

I beat an IM at checkers. I see my "achievement"  is worth more than yours. You both played terrible - might as well go to Bullet if you're gonna pre-move like an idiot.

IMRonilm1204
AyushMChessMator wrote:

I beat an IM at checkers. I see my "achievement"  is worth more than yours. You both played terrible - might as well go to Bullet if you're gonna pre-move like an idiot.

+1 

AyushMChessMator

Also, it is worth mentioning that White had a CAPS of 54.3 and Black had a CAPS of 62.1. It also states that Black had 7 blunders.

You're a joke.

IMRonilm1204
AyushMChessMator wrote:

Also, it is worth mentioning that White had a CAPS of 54.3 and Black had a CAPS of 62.1. It also states that Black had 7 blunders.

You're a joke.

+1 

drmrboss
AyushMChessMator wrote:

Also, it is worth mentioning that White had a CAPS of 54.3 and Black had a CAPS of 62.1. It also states that Black had 7 blunders.

You're a joke.

I saw there was a hanging rook for like 7 moves. That is why their CAP score are very low.

Are the last 10 moves played within 10 seconds?

 

CAP scores should not counted when there is < 10 seconds remaining!! People play premoves and garbages at that time cos any legal move is better than losing on time.

maik1988

Welcome to the world of internet chess, where any move fast can be better than good moves slow. I'm also an amateur, never been rated fide, but am roughly a 'mere' 250 points lower than the IM on Lichess. I don't think that guy's been having the best of runs if he's that low on that website. Chessexplained is like 2500 or so.

Also, congrats on the win. I would be proud of it as well, even though it wasn't crushing as you said, more like outlasting him. 

ESP-918

Anyway guys it's an old post,  so let's let it go and finish discussing things. 

This year I actually completely outplayed GM his FIDE were 24+ (from Shrilanka or India around 40 years of age) , that game would be much more interesting and instructive, unfortunately I don't know how to find it 

drmrboss
maik1988 wrote:

Welcome to the world of internet chess, where any move fast can be better than good moves slow. I'm also an amateur, never been rated fide, but am roughly a 'mere' 250 points lower than the IM on Lichess. I don't think that guy's been having the best of runs if he's that low on that website. Chessexplained is like 2500 or so.

Also, congrats on the win. I would be proud of it as well, even though it wasn't crushing as you said, more like outlasting him. 

Speed chess is not totally garbage. Personal assumption is that there is about 80% real chess and 20% garbage in blitz and 50%/50% in bullet. 

 

Why higher rated OTB player struggled in fast time control? simple answer, his candidate moves are not good. Why Carlsen is still top in any time control? An IM/GM who is 2000 rating in blitz will equally perform as an amateur 2000 in blitz.

 

A 100 meter sprinter is a good runner at that time control. He doesnt need to run a marathon to proove as a good runner.

AyushMChessMator
drmrboss wrote:
AyushMChessMator wrote:

Also, it is worth mentioning that White had a CAPS of 54.3 and Black had a CAPS of 62.1. It also states that Black had 7 blunders.

You're a joke.

I saw there was a hanging rook for like 7 moves. That is why their CAP score are very low.

Are the last 10 moves played within 10 seconds?

 

CAP scores should not counted when there is < 10 seconds remaining!! People play premoves and garbages at that time cos any legal move is better than losing on time.

Precisely my point. There were several bad moves previous to the hanging rook, and the premoves and garbage were a portrayal of how he lacked skill in beating the IM.