Forums

Email alerts

Sort:
Aperture

I'm not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if there's a way to get email alerts after the person im playing against makes a move in the Online Chess section. When I go Home>My Account>Online Chess Settings and scroll down there's already a checkmark in "Alert Me When It's My Move". Thanks.

LikeTheLake

Sure there is. Go Home then Account then "Manage your alert and email settings" then Online> My Turn to move. And the place to post would have been Help & Support forum.  Cheers.

Aperture

I greatly appreciate your reply but as I stated above I already have a check mark in "Alert Me When It's My Move".

So I don't know what else I can do.

Aperture

As far as I can tell there's allready a checkmark in what you're saying. 

Here's a screen shot of my Alerts page.

And here is one of the check mark that's already in "alert me when it's my move" in the Account>Online Chess Settings page.

Thanks again for your help.

Aperture

I have double checked on that and it is the correct email address. My opponent whom I'm playing with is not getting emails after any move either. However i am getting emails when someone posts here in this post. Weird. Maybe the mods are reading this.

kohai

Do you have @chess.com marked as safe in your emails? or are they marked as spam? If its spam, some email clients auto delete what it deems as spam so you never see it.

Aperture

I think the problem is that making a move on the iPad will not generate emails.