episode 10 000 : insults

its_only_me

here how one of chess.com finest presents himself,

I stopped playing and did not give him the joy to get angry (yes I learn !)

Quote : [Removed]

by the way, he seems to make a habit of this, hoping to make you nervous and win by the clock.
I wonder if he is happy when he gets fake points this way ?
punchy_mcbam
Based off of the comments on this person profile, it looks like you are not alone with your opinions. People like this are unhappy with some major aspect of their lives.
LM_player
I'd recommend that if you play against players who start posting comments like these, turn off the chat for that game. Block them after the game.
david

Please don't reproduce abuse or name the alleged offender in the public forums: Help --> Report Abuse takes you to the FAQ that explains the tools that Chess.com provides to deal with such behaviour, including the option to report them to the Support team, who will investigate and take the appropriate action.

Thanks,

David, moderator

Snookslayer

Post shaming is perfectly acceptable, when moderators like kangaroo David here aren't looking. Try posting late at night. Also, if you report abuse, then you're a snitch.  Nobody likes snitches.

Thanks,

Snookslayer, poster

david
Snookslayer wrote:

Post shaming is perfectly acceptable, when moderators like kangaroo David here aren't looking. Try posting late at night. 

If you do this repeatedly despite moderator instructions, then you'll attract sanctions to your own account as well. Please don't try to sidestep the rules.

Cheers,

David, moderator

its_only_me

I posted this due to the high frequency of this kind of events, and no visible action from chess.com

the post drew visible attention

Snookslayer

Pay no attention to dingo David. Idle threats. Do whatever you want. Post shame, use profanity, make verbal threats. It's Thunderdome!

Cheers,

Snookslayer, provoker

Monie49
I have blocked about 90 players because of the inane comments they make in “chat” and in the forums. Here comes another “block.”
david
Snookslayer wrote:

Pay no attention to dingo David. Idle threats. Do whatever you want. Post shame, use profanity, make verbal threats. It's Thunderdome!

Cheers,

Snookslayer, provoker

OK, that's enough: Snookslayer, this your first and final warning about encouraging other to break the Terms of Service: do not do so any more.

David, moderator