x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Free coaching by 2360 FIDE player

IamNoMaster wrote:

I got back to chess recently and am willing to give some free coaching. Means I can analyse your games, I can show you my opening repertoire with every detail and plan you need to know, help you build your own solid opening repertoire, play games against you, explain you my thought process during games and answer your chess related questions. If that sounds good to you and you are serious about chess and your improvement just comment here. Before you ask, yes this is my real FIDE rating but I wont be able to prove it as I want to stay anonymous. You will see that its real when you take the coaching or look at my rating here.     

I wanted to ask if you are still available for coaching considering the fact that this was posted 3 months ago. if it is i would love to be a part of this

Can you please coach me? I have sent you a friend request.

i am looking for someone to help coach me i have been playing for almost a year i am willing to

pay someone that has the experience in teaching people, you can message me i will be home tonight 

and will message back

I want free coaching.I sent friend request for you.

I'd love your coaching

I looking for free coach,who can help me?

Hello,

That's a very kind offer.

Hopefully, a little background will help you make your decision.  My USCF high rating historically was about 1936 back in 1987.  However, I played very little - almost none between '87 and 2012.  I'm currently stuck around 1460 playing 15/10 virtually 100%.  I lose perhaps 5% of my games on time only, but 95% on blunders.  I used to be a very strong player at quicker limits, but my observation patterns and thought habits are failing me badly.  It doesn't feel like I'm the same person anymore in front of a chessboard.  Good luck in your decisions.

Bob

A1Rajjpuut wrote:

Hello,

That's a very kind offer.

Hopefully, a little background will help you make your decision.  My USCF high rating historically was about 1936 back in 1987.  However, I played very little - almost none between '87 and 2012.  I'm currently stuck around 1460 playing 15/10 virtually 100%.  I lose perhaps 5% of my games on time only, but 95% on blunders.  I used to be a very strong player at quicker limits, but my observation patterns and thought habits are failing me badly.  It doesn't feel like I'm the same person anymore in front of a chessboard.  Good luck in your decisions.

Bob

Last time he was on this site was in may.

I am looking to improve my rating and I hope you can help me do that.

I would like to have training sessions with you sir.

add me please

[COMMENT DELETED]

Funny, I am in the same ballpark and will be available to help one or two players reach 2100 FIDE "quickly". In other words I am looking for persons who can make the commitment to the workload, or playload shall we say. A real coach is a coach that remains useful to stronger players than himself, in my case 2400+, but I am ready to start small happy.png If it's gonna be 2 persons I'd rather have a male and female. Finally, if it is going to be a child, it would probably have to be one of the more mature ones, that can handle the commitment and, occasionally, the crashed ego happy.png

i m 11 years old chess advance player can you teach me

Will u teach me

I'm a beginner, I know how to play the game but that's about it. As far as strategy and and why things work I'm not sure other than trying to occupy the center. I love the game just don't know where to go with it.

I'd like to join

Online Now