bigloser449

when.can.we start

fidetrainerNET
bigloser449 wrote:

when.can.we start

Yesterday

arnavlondhe

Do you have a rating limit?

I am currently a 1023 ELO and would like to improve, would u still accept?

Thanks Sir

drmrboss

Good troll !! 

You got 100+ comments, not bad!!

matrimC2

I'm interested

Shiven_Chadha
I am interested but how to join?
shgallow1

My chess.com rating is 1045 can you help me?

kagasti

online or me coming to you.but before all that i will like to havea match with you

BORISnewbie

do U still need a student

KingSlayerIYI

I am interesting

theemonaleo

IamNoMaster wrote:

I got back to chess recently and am willing to give some free coaching. Means I can analyse your games, I can show you my opening repertoire with every detail and plan you need to know, help you build your own solid opening repertoire, play games against you, explain you my thought process during games and answer your chess related questions. If that sounds good to you and you are serious about chess and your improvement just comment here. Before you ask, yes this is my real FIDE rating but I wont be able to prove it as I want to stay anonymous. You will see that its real when you take the coaching or look at my rating here.     

IamNoMaster wrote: I got back to chess recently and am willing to give some free coaching. Means I can analyse your games, I can show you my opening repertoire with every detail and plan you need to know, help you build your own solid opening repertoire, play games against you, explain you my thought process during games and answer your chess related questions. If that sounds good to you and you are serious about chess and your improvement just comment here. Before you ask, yes this is my real FIDE rating but I wont be able to prove it as I want to stay anonymous. You will see that its real when you take the coaching or look at my rating here.     

RSK_Asherz

I'm roughly 1800 fide, looking for a title. Do you think you can help me out?

jean-francois1
Have you any spaces left? If so can I join you?
JamesColeman
jean-francois1 wrote:
Have you any spaces left? If so can I join you?

The dude hasn’t even logged in for more than a year and half, probably fair to say he might have a waiting list 😂

Chessbovine

I'd would very much like to improve. I only play about 2-3 openings, mostly reacting to what the opponent does and struggle a bit with nice knight moves and seeing nice sacrifices.

thurawin

i like

clara67

awesome, i would like to have a coaching programe with, i love chess, but never commit to it as i dont have time, so now i like to get some lesson about chess and my aim to get to master at the end of my life =)). by the way, do you guys know any good android game on APKnite that i can downlaod and practise on my phone, got some random time off the work and dont know waht the best chess game to pick up