Forums

FREE COACHING!!!!

Sort:
TheLukiePoo

Ok guys, a little over 1 hour left! This is your last chance to enter!!!!

Luke

Ben_Dubuque

One last question, can I add to my reason's. which needs a primary emphasis on Calculating in positions that arise from the KG, Evan's Gambit, and Open Sicilian. anyway, general tactics would be nice.

TheLukiePoo
jetfighter13 wrote:

One last question, can I add to my reason's. which needs a primary emphasis on Calculating in positions that arise from the KG, Evan's Gambit, and Open Sicilian. anyway, general tactics would be nice.

Thanks for the added detail. :) It helps! :D

Luke

arthurqq

I would be absolutely delighted to have you coach me. I think well stategicaly and understand tactics butI can't seem to put it all together my raing is a little over 1500. Thank you

Pawnpusher3

Well maybe we coaches can put some sort of group together and work some group lessons out as well. 13 minutes left. 

TheLukiePoo
alexlaw wrote:

^ i don't think that's gonna work. You guys are in direct competition for each other.

I will be able to teach for free in summer for 30 hours or so (that is, if people want to join). :P but that would ruin you guys, so I won't.

It won't ruin us because we have nothing to lose. We are doing this to help people get stronger in the worlds best game. I charge low prices to fund my trips to tournaments to become a stronger player.

I already have 9 paying students per week and I figured I can help some people who don't have the money for it by doing this competition. :)

Luke

TheLukiePoo

Ok, the competition is over and the results will be posted tomorrow. Thank you all for participating!!!!!

Luke

jeescamilla

I would like a coach in order to help me identify what aspects of the game I am good at and, likewise, bad at.  I love the game, but know virtually nothing about the strategies behind it.

Jett_Crowdis

I need help on the middle game, my tendencies to make a single move that ruins the game is frequent. I also have trouble holding on to the center, something i would like to improve

TheLukiePoo

Alright, we have 2 winners this time and they are: 

jetfighter13

Mullins08

Thank you everyone for participating!!!!

Make sure you are tracking my posts so you know when I am doing another competition!

~Luke~

Stinetuck
[COMMENT DELETED]
wmlee2010

I love chess and I want to get into my school's chess club so I can continue to improve my skills!!

JStephens

i need some help with my middle game

Pawnpusher3
[COMMENT DELETED]
TheLukiePoo

Do not leave your advertising on my forum posts. 

~ Luke

adham128

yah i need coaching but here is how i need it to be: one player moves the other comments on that move.i think it would be fun that way and ppl would learn much more if coaches do this also i have a question do u have a coaching profile?

electricpawn

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!