free mmbership

arnavgm1758

hi we can create a group who is ready to help others by giving membersip 

arnavgm1758

please answer if there is any club giving free membership

 

lord_of_india

I am always ready to get membership.

jdcannon

You could start your own club for the purpose  

JamesColeman

Yeah, I’m sure there’ll be a nice balance of supply and demand 

SnowyTheWolf

I support the two comments above. wink.png

LhcAndrewB

Lol, Me too! 😃

arnavgm1758
lord_of_india wrote:

I am always ready to get membership.

hi pranav can we do it india is great your group 

arnavgm1758
jdcannon wrote:

You could start your own club for the purpose  

I asked for donation please

arnavgm1758
JamesColeman wrote:

Yeah, I’m sure there’ll be a nice balance of supply and demand 

yes that's why donation are needeed

TacticTank

I have a feeling that Coleman was being just a biiiiiiiiiiit sarcastic...... but who knows?

Chances are there won't be many people willing to give free memberships...

BaronVonChickenpants
jdcannon wrote:

You could start your own club for the purpose  

 

I don't think you can start a club without being a paid member.

Americu
TacticTank wrote:

I have a feeling that Coleman was being just a biiiiiiiiiiit sarcastic...... but who knows?

Chances are there won't be many people willing to give free memberships...

You can always ask Bill Gates or Richard Branson.

 

BaronVonChickenpants

I'll give a free membership to the person that replies to this within 5 seconds

BaronVonChickenpants

Too late.

learning_by_doing

lol