x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

GM Drewsef916 (me) and GM hikaru regularly share hunting stories about our favorite prey .. GM Eric

LilBoat21 wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:

I was just saying that 95% of all forum posts begin with someone rated under 1200 because they are fond of wasting their time instead of making progress.

Do you make progress by playing no live games at all?

Is this a serious question?
    Pawnlings wrote:
    LilBoat21 wrote:
    Pawnlings wrote:

I was just saying that 95% of all forum posts begin with someone rated under 1200 because they are fond of wasting their time instead of making progress.

You've stopped playing live games 3 months ago

LilBoat21 wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:
    LilBoat21 wrote:
    Pawnlings wrote:

This is a true statement. I don't typically play live on chess.com. Do you have a question?
    Pawnlings wrote:

At least we now have the answer of people's question "I am 1400. How to become a GM?" Easy, just write it in front of your name.

Jenium wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:

At least we now have the answer of people's question "I am 1400. How to become a GM?" Easy, just write it in front of your name.

Definitely one way of doing it.

Pawnlings wrote:

LilBoat21 wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:
    LilBoat21 wrote:
    Pawnlings wrote:

This is a true statement. I don't typically play live on chess.com. Do you have a question?
    Do you think TT trainer is overrated or good indicator whats your rating OTB

Pawnlings wrote:

Jenium wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:

Definitely one way of doing it.
    Not true I earned 3 norms that day Nakamura told me hes gonna put in a word with admins at FIDE

Drewsef916 wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:

LilBoat21 wrote:

Pawnlings wrote:
    LilBoat21 wrote:
    Pawnlings wrote:

Do you think TT trainer is overrated or good indicator whats your rating OTB
    I think TT is vastly overrated. Nearly everyone's TT rating outstrips their playing level.

I'd be a lot better OTB, reaching 1300 and above.

But yeah, perhaps deflated, but not by half.

Okay, good luck everyone! 

Good luck?

Pawnlings wrote:

Okay, good luck everyone! 

Whats your Fide rating

*Siiiiiigh*

No, the chess.com ratings are not deflated.

TremaniSunChild wrote:

No, the chess.com ratings are not deflated.

2x deflated at least

Online Now