Grandmaster tactics rating is just 1217 on chess.com

Sort:
Sanket44

Here is the snapshot and link of this member

http://www.chess.com/members/view/GMharikrishna

valymer

I'll alert the media

DrSpudnik

LOL! At least I'm not the worst at tactics trainer. I hate chess puzzles, because all I do is look at them and try to crash the highest value piece into the enemy king. These puzzle things only encourage me to play wrecklessly.

Scottrf
DrSpudnik wrote:

I hate chess puzzles, because all I do is look at them and try to crash the highest value piece into the enemy king.

Not the worst strategy ever.

Grobzilla

I use the TT to determine if I'm too tired or drunk to continue playing, consequently, my score aint great. Plus, as an ad-watcher, I only get 3 a day.

firecheeser

Really? Mine is 1508

CalamityChristie

there's only one true TT.

it's at the Isle of Man.

CalamityChristie
Grobzilla wrote:

I use the TT to determine if I'm too tired or drunk to continue playing, consequently, my score aint great. Plus, as an ad-watcher, I only get 3 a day.

that's actually a very good strategy, or is it tactic ?

Scottrf

It does feel good to be better than a grandmaster at tactics though.

CalamityChristie

blame it on the TT ... typical!

DrSpudnik

I blame everything on TT!

CalamityChristie

i don't blame it on the sunshine!!!!!

don't blame it on the moonlight!!

don't blame it on the good times!

i blame it on the boogayyyy!!!!!

Grobzilla
CalamityChristie wrote:

there's only one true TT.

it's at the Isle of Man.

+1,000,000

Grobzilla
CalamityChristie wrote:
Grobzilla wrote:

that's actually a very good strategy, or is it tactic ?

Excellent question. I dunno. I'm too tired to figure it out right now. I guess the question was a good strategy/tactic to see if I should stop posting.

Sanket44
Balachandar wrote:

Maybe he allows his students to practice on chess.com. He gets diamond membership which gives unlimited access to TT and he uses it as a training tool for his students. Just a guess. 

I read in one NM's profile that he plays only bullet chess, blitz and standard are played by his son or students. 

hmmmmm u r right.Surprised

EricFleet
Sanket44 wrote:

Here is the snapshot and link of this member

http://www.chess.com/members/view/GMharikrishna

Actually, I can see one's rating being low, especially if one doesn't have a lot of tactics under one's belt. If you take your time and go past the time allotment, your rating ends up quite low. I know on my phone, I will pull up a tactic, get pulled away, get the tactic right but lose 15 points because I didn't do it in the time limit.

ohsnapzbrah

I use TT while I use the bathroom every morning. I only get 3 a day. Feels good to be rated 2200 with it though.

EricFleet
ohsnapzbrah wrote:

I use TT while I use the bathroom every morning. I only get 3 a day. Feels good to be rated 2200 with it though.

No pics, please.

Radical_Drift
CalamityChristie wrote:

i don't blame it on the sunshine!!!!!

don't blame it on the moonlight!!

don't blame it on the good times!

i blame it on the boogayyyy!!!!!

Michael Jackson ftw!!!