Has anyone gotten 2 brilliants?

chessmix63

xD np

AthenaTheChessCub

i never got brilliant, not ever

Salah-11

dont worry, its ok

The_nail

Did you guys see my 3 brilliants on page 3

AthenaTheChessCub
Mega_Fuzzbug wrote:
felixlefan wrote:

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/4699537862 in this game I have a brilliant.

nice queen sac

is that all you need for a brilliant??

Salah-11

not necessarily

Salah-11

that is just an example.

AthenaTheChessCub
The_nail wrote:

look at this

1 blunder, 100 percent accuracy? lol, its an obvious fake

Salah-11

the blunder was for white and the 100% for black. however, yes it was fake. And for the record, the best that you can get is 99.9 which is all your moves were forced, and if not only forced moves, the best that you can get is 99.6.

Salah-11
AthenaTheChessCub wrote:
Mega_Fuzzbug wrote:
felixlefan wrote:

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/4699537862 in this game I have a brilliant.

nice queen sac

is that all you need for a brilliant??

Not necessarily, and none of my five brilliancies are queen sacs.

The_nail
AthenaTheChessCub wrote:
The_nail wrote:

look at this

1 blunder, 100 percent accuracy? lol, its an obvious fake

The blunder is my opponent

Salah-11

That is what I said.

chessguy_888
poisonserpentpower wrote:

the blunder was for white and the 100% for black. however, yes it was fake. And for the record, the best that you can get is 99.9 which is all your moves were forced, and if not only forced moves, the best that you can get is 99.6.

If you have all book moves, you get 99.9

The_nail
chessguy_888 wrote:
poisonserpentpower wrote:

the blunder was for white and the 100% for black. however, yes it was fake. And for the record, the best that you can get is 99.9 which is all your moves were forced, and if not only forced moves, the best that you can get is 99.6.

If you have all book moves, you get 99.9

But 100% looks better

Salah-11

lol

The_nail

Also A gullible person would think I am a genius

Salah-11

xD

SqueakyCrab

i got 3 brillaints lol.  why am i replying to my own post

Salah-11
poisonserpentpower wrote:
AthenaTheChessCub wrote:
Mega_Fuzzbug wrote:
felixlefan wrote:

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/4699537862 in this game I have a brilliant.

nice queen sac

is that all you need for a brilliant??

Not necessarily, and none of my five brilliancies are queen sacs.

Now I have 8.

happypi314

I saw a game where there were 2 brilliants, but both where just simple recaptures