Hey xknight223...stop spamming

btickler
fuggycolor wrote:

In before the lock.

You might be waiting a while.  Never had a thread locked, though I suppose it could if enough trolls fell on grenades to make it happen.

autobunny
btickler wrote:
fuggycolor wrote:

In before the lock.

You might be waiting a while.  Never had a thread locked, though I suppose it could if enough trolls fell on grenades to make it happen.

What????!!!!  But a fully immersive Chess.com experience just isn't complete without having at least 1 locked thread. 

Manatini
btickler wrote:
fuggycolor wrote:

In before the lock.

You might be waiting a while.  Never had a thread locked

Probably true, you're pretty bland.

btickler
Manatini wrote:
btickler wrote:
fuggycolor wrote:

In before the lock.

2 day old sockpuppet says what?

EJPS007

You can report him to chess.com for spamming

Manatini
btickler wrote:
Manatini wrote:
btickler wrote:
fuggycolor wrote:

In before the lock.

Is the guy who's never had a topic locked and rarely gets more than 4 replies disputing he's bland?

It's ok to be bland. I have nothing against you... although suggesting I have more than 1 account makes me sad (because it's stupid).

AliMcK
Manatini wrote

Is the guy who's never had a topic locked and rarely gets more than 4 replies disputing he's bland?

It's ok to be bland. I have nothing against you... although suggesting I have more than 1 account makes me sad (because it's stupid).

Whooaa.....  you count replies on posts?  Do you guys have history?  

Manatini
AliMcK wrote:
Manatini wrote

Whooaa.....  you count replies on posts?  Do you guys have history?  

It takes 5 seconds to check someone's profile and see how much activity their topics generate.

It's true I'm not new to the site, but I can't recall a time I've ever talked to btickler. Just seen him around.

btickler

If you've seen me around it's probably not on threads I have posted.  I rarely start new threads, and I guess I would have to agree that my own threads are undoubtedly bland compared to the bulk of my posting which is on other threads.  Translation:  I don't start controversies, I end them wink.png...

Manatini

Years ago you used to post though... IIRC.

And being bland isn't so bad. At least on this site it means you're mature happy.png