Forums

How do you move to strategy from tactics?

Sort:
armhow

Is that a porcupine Hleuk? Figure shows innocence and the background care. Its future depend on one holding it.  The being just does not care cause it lack awareness.  Fragility of innocence seem to be the right title of the image.

hleuk2

I think you'll get the points.

I dont think the present or the past is set: I think future technologies could change them, so I donyt know about who controls what?

transpo

What you have to remember is that chaos happens everyday.  No one can plan for it.  Because CHAOS has no AGENDA! 

armhow

Chaos is a sign that there is a need for CHANGE.

transpo
armhow wrote:

Chaos is a sign that there is a need for CHANGE.

Yes, but the change is not any human being's AGENDA.  Because remember CHAOS is every day and it has no AGENDA.Cool

armhow

The Newton's 3rd law of motion states " In every action there is always an opposite and equal reaction". This means every result has a cause or if you follow the principle of Thomas Aquinas "cause and effect" which I assume quite similar to Newton's physics principle.                                             Chaos is a result or an effect of some actions or events done or happened. Whether man made or divine in nature, this effect has led man to adopt change.  It is through this stimulus that our forefathers become resilient. Therefore Chaos by itself has an agenda. It is through man's way of thinking that varies of in such degree of positive or negative.  But by itself it is needed to further develop man's improvement. 

Example, there is chaos in the 80's in gathering and access general informations.  The positive result is the invention of the internet. Chaos positively create a need for something to be done for it's segment or category be eliminated. You can make money if you have the ability to answer for chaos elimination. The World is very willing to pay this reward for you. 

transpo
armhow wrote:

The Newton's 3rd law of motion states " In every action there is always an opposite and equal reaction". This means every result has a cause or if you follow the principle of Thomas Aquinas "cause and effect" which I assume quite similar to Newton's physics principle.                                             Chaos is a result or an effect of some actions or events done or happened. Whether man made or divine in nature, this effect has led man to adopt change.  It is through this stimulus that our forefathers become resilient. Therefore Chaos by itself has an agenda. It is through man's way of thinking that varies of in such degree of positive or negative.  But by itself it is needed to further develop man's improvement. 

Example, there is chaos in the 80's in gathering and access general informations.  The positive result is the invention of the internet. Chaos positively create a need for something to be done for it's segment or category be eliminated. You can make money if you have the ability to answer for chaos elimination. The World is very willing to pay this reward for you. 

Are you familiar with Einstein's Theory of Relativity?  Are you familiar with Field Theory and Wave Theory? Are you familiar with QED (Quantum Electrodynamics) and its originator Richard Feynman?  Are you aware of our technical inability to make scientific observations inside the wave without collapsing the wave?  Newton is classical physics.  This is the 21st century.  We live in a Quantum Mechanical Universe.  So far as we know cause and effect and original cause have no meaning inside the wave.  Einstein proved that time is not a one directional line.  It is relative (speeds or slows down) to acceleration. E=mc2 is real.The (lightspeed) c= celerus (Greek word for speed.)  The speed of light is approx. 186,000 miles/second.  It is so far as we know the fastest thing in the universe.  It is the speed limit of the universe. 

armhow

Yes E=mc2 is real and Einstein proved it when the atomic bomb was created.  E=mc2 is just a formula on how to measure the energy of a matter since Einstein believe that matter and energy are just the same, vizaviz. Meaning matter can be change into energy and energy can be change into matter.

Quantum electrodynamics or the perturbation theory of the electromagnetic quantum vacuum of Feynman is just a process of acquiring correct numbers of matters or mass from energy. Feyman himself admit, he still don't understand how he gets the numbers and where the masses of photons came from.  In short, he still lack knowledge. But it's a continuing learning process and we have the ability to make use of what we have already learned. In a nut shell, man's becoming is infinite. As long as we exists in time, we continue to become what we ought to be.

Cause and effect on the otherhand is quite acceptable.  It is practical in layman's term.  Therefore in reality, CHAOS has an Agenda by itself for it has a cause on why it exist.

Chaos again by itself has an agenda, whether we like it or not, it has its purpose.

hleuk2

Quantum Theory is about to be axed. It is barking.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/428328/super-physics-smackdown-relativity-v-quantum/

Chaos is religious and is impossible given Cause & effect. I like ur idea it is from Hell!

hleuk2

Ur idea of chaos is quite brilliant...something from another uiniverse?

armhow

I don't think it's from hell or from other universe Hleuk but it's common sense.  Every now and then we face chaos or in layman's term problems which if you have a right paradigm and consider it as an opportunity, good results will happen. The problem common to us all is that we mostly fail to see when it is coming cause chaos start small.  Machiavelli once said that the greatest problem he faced was something that is so small that there is no intention to face it and it's been taken for granted.  When it explode due to time frame, it becomes chaos.

But man is created to be resilient by nature, he can change the course of events. You can look at chaos as an opportunity rather than a problem. Taking the right direction of actions are necessary to achieve success. Meaning although most has good intentions in interest but the path of direction one has taken may stray away from the objective. Right way of planning and calculations is a must.  As Zun Tsu state, the general who takes time to plan and calculate well will have a big chance to win a war.

And that my friend makes a huge difference between success and failure.   Like in chess, a player who scans first, plan and calculate what his next move would be, has a big chance to win the game.

hleuk2

The scientific method  has been devised thru much struggle including torture. It holds that NO idea is a theory if it is ot falsifiable.  This initially difficult idea throws out commmonsense in favor of empiricism.

Because men find things confusion cannot mean that they are non-ordered nor outside the laws of phsyics. For man is not comprehensive; animals are confused by sounds that we know.

The butterfly affect in chaos is lawful and truely small things ca be said to have massive complex consequences. But I dislike the word chaos which implies no order...whereas there is just highly complex order. I believe everything in out world must obey the laws every moment it exists.

Interesting to imagine exitence in multi-dimensions.

As a determinist, I dont beleive man can change anything, initiate anything do anything other than be a set of reactions to many cuases, and has a delusion survival that he thinks he cuased things.

You cant have a determined universe but man is not determined, unless man is outside the laws of science.

i suppose relative chaos exists, as things break down from one order to form as another. This is especially obvious in cosmology.

I thin that having meaning in life is madness and one must live existenially or lose authenticity.Ah yes, chess observations.

One grand master made me watch him scan every piece, black and white before moving. I never beat him.

Maybe perspective is wisdom? With enouigh of it my game is stronger, but because there are infinite persopectives you feels you move with as many as you can gather in time.

armhow

As a determinist, I dont beleive man can change anything, initiate anything do anything other than be a set of reactions to many cuases, and has a delusion survival that he thinks he cuased things.

Right Hluek, that is what I really meant. Man's positive reaction to events and using his acquired limited know how in adjusting his existence with it positively.

hleuk2

The delusion needs to be a really good one, or we dont survive! No man lives in the truth...it is too difficult and too complicated.

Here's one of the best middle-eastern european/USA ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEplqV0scyo

armhow

Nice one Hluek, watch Jessica Sanchez of American Idol singing The Prayer.

"No man lives in the truth...it is difficult and too complicated".  Well that is why the word FAITH come to existence. There is a saying that I believe and experienced that there is vacuum inside a man's heart. That is why I believe what the bible says for it's contents answer my questions with authority. Funny but that is where I experienced peace and inner joy inside me no matter what circumstances I am dealing with.

hleuk2

I understand. all religions are usually good. Technology may give us eternal life, as well as resurret the dead though and it needs to be tried.

You have a pretty good view of the world!

Care to guess what technologies/facillties will be here in 1000 years? 100 years? 10 years? 1 year?

hleuk2

Yes practice is important. An old man told me to clear the board and put a knight on, then jump around until I could know the double arc intuitively.

Practice itself can be sublime: world's best violinist practicing scales before he smashes his body to pieces like Hawking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCePRgqO-HI&feature=fvst

armhow

Played and practice last night with stolichnaya vodka from Russia.  All games seem very hard to win.  Without knowing it, I have emptied two bottles already while playing. Stolichnaya taste so good when lime is added and rock salt.

hleuk2

I tried vodka once. It cost very much

armhow

My brother in law will be in Petersburg I guess on July 7, he'll be part of the APEC Summit. Before that he's been to Russia many times.  He said it's too cold out there that when it's winter, you will experience frost bite in 5 minutes if you're not wearing any protective clothing.

It's quite expensive out there, a cup of coffee in the airport would cost you US$6 plus. That would mean around P300.00 in our place. Whereas here, our coffee only costs P8.00/cup.

You must be living in a high standard costs out there Hluek. Here, we have a lot of smuggled imported items like Stolichnaya from Russia, it costs me only P450.00/bottle. But it taste so good and its effect makes you feel a bit high.

You are lucky to be born in Russia, it has different seasons. Here we only have one season.  That is HOT, Summer and very Hot. You end up like you're being fried by the heat of the sun and the humidity of the atmosphere. 

One of these days before my days are over, I am gonna visit your beautiful and historic country.