Pick the number corresponding with your answer.
1. Game of truth
2. Game of great ideas
3. Game of capitalizing on mistakes
4. One persons idea vs. another persons idea
5. Time consuming black hole
game of beautiful dancing (with much tripping in my case)
I like number 3 and 4
5. because I have things that I should be doing instead of posting here.
I vote 4
Chess is a fight for people who can't fight.
Sir Walter Scott described chess as "a sad waste of brains".
Chess is life. Chess is art. Chess is a sport. Chess is a struggle. Chess is a fight. Chess is a war. Chess is a beautiful mistress. Chess is mental torture. Pawns are the soul of chess. Chess is a meritocracy. Chess is ordered chaos.
The penultimate mistake wins.
Two men enter, one man leaves.
6. Self-awareness and development game
Chess is a pair of faulty geometric arguments.