I cant stand people who dont resign -.-

  • #1

  • #2

    If only I knew where you were going with this...

  • #3

    What?

  • #4

    Don't understand relevance of game to topic.

  • #5

    I resigned once. Then they sent me to this mysterious island and started calling me "number six."

  • #6

    oh thank god!!  i was wondering how long i'd have to wait for this immortal topic to come around again!  happy days!

  • #7

    Chess would be very simple if we got to decide when our opponents resigned.

  • #8
    MJ4H wrote:

    Chess would be very simple if we got to decide when our opponents resigned.

    Elaborate.

  • #9

    woah sorry guys i didnt send the entire game here hold up 

  • #10
    waffllemaster wrote:
    MJ4H wrote:

    Chess would be very simple if we got to decide when our opponents resigned.

    Elaborate.

    Well, the first one to decide their opponent resigns wins.  Seems pretty simple.  In other words, let your opponent decide when they resign.  You just play the best move each time it's your turn and don't worry about it.

  • #11
    Heidrich wrote:

    woah sorry guys i didnt send the entire game here hold up 

    it's ok

    34.Rxg4 followed soon by mate for white.

    ok, back to post 2

  • #12
    Heidrich wrote:

    woah sorry guys i didnt send the entire game here hold up 



  • #13
    MJ4H wrote:
    waffllemaster wrote:
    MJ4H wrote:

    Chess would be very simple if we got to decide when our opponents resigned.

    Elaborate.

    Well, the first one to decide their opponent resigns wins.  Seems pretty simple.  In other words, let your opponent decide when they resign.  You just play the best move each time it's your turn and don't worry about it.

    What do you mean?  If I played the best move and didn't worry about it, what if they made me resign?

  • #14

    [COMMENT EXPLODED]

  • #15

    And I can't stand people who can't stand people who don't resign -_-

  • #16
    JamieKowalski wrote:

    I resigned once. Then they sent me to this mysterious island and started calling me "number six."

    Did you happen to see any buttons like mine?

  • #17
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:

    And I can't stand people who can't stand people who don't resign -_-

    Ye! I'm with you Vulpes..I can't stand people that can't stand.

    I would make him chase my lonely King around for 150 days then poke him in the eye with it.

  • #18

    You always had the option to resign as well. =P

  • #19

    If you're U1600 here and the game is a live game, don't resign.

     

    If you are +2000 (OTB), you should know when to resign and shouldn't need a thread to tell you when you're being unsporting.

  • #20

    Of course it's common sense!

    A seasoned chess player knows when it's over..But for those that aren't it's damn good practise.

Top
or Join

Online Now