I defeated this guy with rating 2000 higher than mine, but I resigned at mate in 1 because...

Rushi_3435
Darth_Necovus wrote:

maybe he felt sorry for you because of your rating so he made his blunders

No actually he stopped playing chess because he got paired with someone as bad as you 

Shock_Me
Prashant_1947 wrote:

I dont wanna get banned by Mods so I'm leaving this site 

Hmmm...

Rushi_3435
Shock_Me wrote:
Prashant_1947 wrote:

I am 291 rated but i am NOT  a beginner,  how many times do i have to say that -_-

I dunno.  You are so full of BS I don’t think it matters what you say or how many times you say it

I'm not complete beginner who is learning to move pieces or who play chess like a pokemon battle sending one piece at a time. I'm beginner who's learning to use tactics and strategy

LewisTu
Rushi_3435 wrote:
Shock_Me wrote:

LOL, now OP is not only a cheater, he’s a cheater with multiple accounts- Rushi_3435 was opened on April 6, 2018.
I don’t care if you’re not currently cheating on this account, you are still a self-admitted cheater and should be banned.

Your BS is nauseating- in your first post you claim you resigned so that your opponent wouldn’t feel stupid, so instead you post the game???

And even though you don’t seem to accept it, sandbagging IS cheating, no less than engine use. When a sandbagger finally decides to play at his true level and beats me, I lose more points than I should. When my next opponent beats me, she gains fewer points than she should. Sandbaggers pee in the ratings pool in which we all must swim. So go somewhere else and take all the other cheaters with you and swim happily in the unflushed toilet you create

Looks like you didn't pee today

Last account was my fathers account and this one is mine which i didn't use for months as i started playing on my dads account. And why do you bother it was an unrated match -_- If you think you're playing a sandbagger just abort and move on. No need to pee about it. 

No, if you are playing a sandbagger, report him first, then try to beat him.

spawkle529
nhim22 wrote:
legomax1001 wrote:
A 2000+ player would not have made that many blunders

you dont know shit this is actually an ok game 

Ok based on your profile you're:

1. An a-hole(not going to be explicit here)

2. Not that experienced, if you would look at the game white did NOT play at the level of a 2000.

Rushi_3435
LewisTu wrote:
Rushi_3435 wrote:
Shock_Me wrote:

LOL, now OP is not only a cheater, he’s a cheater with multiple accounts- Rushi_3435 was opened on April 6, 2018.
I don’t care if you’re not currently cheating on this account, you are still a self-admitted cheater and should be banned.

Your BS is nauseating- in your first post you claim you resigned so that your opponent wouldn’t feel stupid, so instead you post the game???

And even though you don’t seem to accept it, sandbagging IS cheating, no less than engine use. When a sandbagger finally decides to play at his true level and beats me, I lose more points than I should. When my next opponent beats me, she gains fewer points than she should. Sandbaggers pee in the ratings pool in which we all must swim. So go somewhere else and take all the other cheaters with you and swim happily in the unflushed toilet you create

Looks like you didn't pee today

Last account was my fathers account and this one is mine which i didn't use for months as i started playing on my dads account. And why do you bother it was an unrated match -_- If you think you're playing a sandbagger just abort and move on. No need to pee about it. 

No, if you are playing a sandbagger, report him first, then try to beat him.

1.You will never get paired with a sandbagger if you don't create open challenge. you will always get opponents with rating around to your rating 
2. I rarely played blitz (once in a month probably?) , i did play some unrated games but i dont think they count here.

Shock_Me
Rushi_3435 wrote:

Last account was my fathers account and this one is mine which i didn't use for months as i started playing on my dads account. And why do you bother it was an unrated match -_- If you think you're playing a sandbagger just abort and move on. 

It's like OP is so dumb that he doesnt realize we can go back and read what he already wrote or look at his game history. More BS...

null

VicountVonJames
Don't tell me the OP wasn't originally sanbagging. I won't believe it.

When I first learnt chess, after a basic comprehension of the rules and being told to take the centre I was 400 rated. I just don't understand how someone who claims to (and probably does) understand fairly moderate chess tactics can be 290.

And if not for sandbagging can the OP please explain the 40 games resigned within 4 moves?

With your new account you are between 1000-1300.

4 days ago you were 290.

I've spent a year trying to get (and successfully getting) from 700 to 1400.

You got a radically improved understanding of chess... In a day or two?
Shock_Me
Rushi_3435 wrote:
LewisTu wrote:
The OP is honestly so dumb, why would you sandbag and say you are not cheating.

I am not sandbagging. I did that on last account BECAUSE i wanted to stop playing blitz or at least limit it as it was not helping me to improve. And decreasing rating did help me to do that. Now i play way better than i used to.now I don't hang pieces anymore and play a bit better moves. And i repeat my original rating is around 1000

He's actually already admitted to sandbagging. He just seems to think there's nothing wrong with it

nikhilkumarmishra

hii

Shock_Me
Rushi_3435 wrote:

1.You will never get paired with a sandbagger if you don't create open challenge. you will always get opponents with rating around to your rating 
2. I rarely played blitz (once in a month probably?) , i did play some unrated games but i dont think they count here.

And still more BS.  Actually 32 rated blitz games in the month prior to closing the account. And even this is AFTER the phenomenal 44 game turn 2 losing streak...

null

Rushi_3435
Shock_Me wrote:
Rushi_3435 wrote:

And still more BS.  Actually 32 rated blitz games in the month prior to closing the account. And even this is AFTER the phenomenal 44 game turn 2 losing streak...

if you look at it carefully you'll see most of them rematch offered by challengers -_- And compared to number of rapid games i played it's nothing. Most of them were to just keep rating low.thats why too many losses. and what are trying to prove anyways ? 

breaker90
Rushi_3435 wrote:
Shock_Me wrote:
Rushi_3435 wrote:

if you look at it carefully you'll see most of them rematch offered by challengers -_- And compared to number of rapid games i played it's nothing. Most of them were to just keep rating low.thats why too many losses. and what are trying to prove anyways ? 

That you're a cheater and you should just go away. You ruin the game for everyone else.

Shock_Me
breaker90 wrote:
Rushi_3435 wrote:

That you're a cheater and you should just go away. You ruin the game for everyone else.

Exactly. Breaker90 gets it, is it so hard for you to see?

You are a cheater, you are a liar and your excuses are pathetically stupid. What difference does it make that many of the 32 rated blitz games you played last month were rematches? You said you played blitz "once in a month". Liar. You played these 32 rated games to "keep [your] rating low". Cheater.

You said the game that started this thread was unrated. Liar. You said you resigned so as "not to make him feel stupid". Liar. You resigned a won game. Cheater.

You resigned 44 consecutive games by turn 4. Cheater.

Do I need to continue? I can...

Rushi_3435
Rushi_3435 wrote:

What da heck , my luck is on fire... I won against a 1500 then 1300 in rapid then 1800 in blitz one after another... And this time i didn't resign

this is unrated game i was talking about

CrystalMoon

The posting policy tells us:

When you participate in our community please remember:

• be kind - treat others how you would like to be treated; they are human like you
  • be helpful - build others up, don't tear them down; everyone has needs
  • be forgiving - everyone has bad days and we aren't always on our best behavior; give everyone the patience and tolerance you would want
  • be tolerant - other people have opinions

It also forbids personal attacks.

This thread is getting out of hand, so I'm locking it.

This forum topic has been locked