bobbyDK wrote:

connect_4_you_always_win_if_you_go_first_and_you_know_the_right_strategy.com

Fixed that for you.

what? I don't understand?

I win!

AndyClifton

lol

e4nf3

Did the staff, incognito, generate this OP posting to stir the pot?

Yet, I've known people who like to punch sheetrock walls.

Just make sure you don't hit a stud.

Neighbor's son did this and ended up at the emergency room with a fractured hand.

AnnaZC

TicTacToe-ButIAlwaysGoFirst.com

link does not workUndecided

atarw
TRON84NH wrote:

What is your goal you think that you are the next Bobby Fischer? Ha... just learn from your failures and try not to give up. Just be calm and maybe have a beer. it helps me at times when i play

Maybe he's not old enough...

TheGrobe
AnnaZafi wrote:

TicTacToe-ButIAlwaysGoFirst.com

link does not work

That's Erik's link.  The link you need if you want to play against him on that site is TicTacToe-ButErikAlwaysGoesFirst.com.

AndyClifton

That's no excuse.

shequan

because you have become addicted to blitz or bullet chess. this is what happens when you don't know the truth about blitz and bullet, you experience freakish episodes of rage and anger that are completely uncalled for. to echo others on this thread, you need to realize that internet blitz and bullet isn't real chess, but a video game, thus you shouldn't take it so seriously really, it means nothing. it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself.

shequan
erik wrote:

i tell this to my kids (and it's good advice for all of us):

you're never losing when you're learning. 

life isn't about winning or outcomes. it's about process and improvement. if you want to win all the time, only play people way worse than you. if you want to enjoy the game - the learning, the depth, the journey - then change your mindset. learn to examine your games and improve from them. otherwise, why play? if you only enjoy the winning feeling, try "TicTacToe-ButIAlwaysGoFirst.com" - it's a great site! ;)

I'll always be on chess.com. forever and ever and ever and ever and ever..........;)

AndyClifton

shequan
AnnaZafi wrote:

make yourself some soup, go shopping and buy some stuff you dont really need, play those online games where you shoot aliens, read a book you never wanted to read

do something different, anything other than a game of chess, just to get the mind off chess

also, this all good advice, except the shopping, alien game (but really that would be the same as blitz and bullet chess...) and soup part. those are too be avoided at all costs. 

shequan
AndyClifton wrote:

you're a funny guy there puppet creature.

AlCzervik

Yep. He's here to amuse us (just don't make him mad).

TheGrobe

Especially the soup part, what with all the spoons being bent.

TonyH

you think chess is frustrating wait until you have kids!!

seriously though think of each game as a 'lesson' and it might be a bit easier to deal with. your opponent is just teaching you... but ya losing isnt fun no matter who you are.

AnnaZC

despite the many useful contributions from fellow Ecuadorians, shequan is oblivious to the fact that planet earth is much safer now that AnnaZafi has slain hordes of aliens, zombies, zombie aliens, zombies accused of being aliens when they merely vegans,

And shopping is therapeutic

And leave my soup alone, seriously, you do not want to go there

Cool

AnnaZC

a body snatching alien is a zombie alternative, chris

Innocent

cabadenwurt

Well this thread has turned out not too bad after all, I was a bit worried when I first read the title. Also I agree with AnnaZafi, soup is serious business. I loved to eat lots of soup back when I was a youngster living in the Black Forest , Hmmm I'm getting hungry  lol.

AnnaZC
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well this thread has turned out not too bad after all, I was a bit worried when I first read the title. Also I agree with AnnaZafi, soup is serious business. I loved to eat lots of soup back when I was a youngster living in the Black Forest , Hmmm I'm getting hungry  lol.

certain words seem to jump out when you are hungry cabadenwurt ,

1. soup

2. Black Forest Ham

3. Bread, Thread