I lose chess all the time.

Bamb0
Why i cannot improve my chess skills??? Always I lost match. It pisses you off because instead of enjoying the game, I get nervous and refuse to play this shit. Any advice? P.S. I know the basics.
Bamb0

I will add from myself that I have to cheat to win once.

IgorKravitz
You always lose? And only can win by cheating? Igor wants to play you.
Bamb0

bro helo

Bamb0

always kosę without cheat

Bamb0

lose*

EscherehcsE
Bamb0 wrote:
Why i cannot improve my chess skills??? Always I lost match. It p***** you off because instead of enjoying the game, I get nervous and refuse to play this s***. Any advice? P.S. I know the basics.

When you say you know the basics, if you mean you know how the horsey moves, then I agree. However, you're violating many principles of chess, you're missing basic tactics, and you're often hanging pieces for no reason.

My suggestions are to play longer games, try to think before each move, and practice basic tactics.

(BTW, I had to edit the OP's original post - When I quoted it verbatim, the community guidelines filter slammed me, lol.)

Bamb0

Bro everyday I playing for 50 match chess. Its disgusting when all of them you lost. Always I gets checkmate.

Bamb0

All said "Play more chess" but nothing no learn, omitting analysis.

EscherehcsE
Bamb0 wrote:

I will add from myself that I have to cheat to win once.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this, but please stop cheating. :-)

Bamb0

I cheat because I lost more

Bamb0

[Event "Bamb0 vs Nikhil_000"] [Site "Chess.com"] [Date "2020-08-01"] [White "Bamb0"] [Black "Nikhil_000"] [Result "0-1"] [WhiteElo "749"] [BlackElo "596"] [TimeControl "blitz"] 1. d4 e6 2. Nf3 c6 3. Bf4 Qb6 4. e3 Qxb2 5. Qd3 Qxa1 6. Ke2 Qxb1 7. Ne5 Qxa2 8. Bg5 f6 9. Bxf6 gxf6 10. Ng4 f5 11. Ne5 h5 12. g3 h4 13. Bg2 hxg3 14. fxg3 b5 15. Qb3 Qa5 16. Ng6 Rh7 17. Qb1 Ba6 18. Kd1 b4 19. Bf1 Rh6 20. Ne5 b3 21. cxb3 Bb5 22. b4 Qa6 23. Bxb5 Qxb5 24. Kc2 Bxb4 25. Rd1 Qa4+ 26. Qb3 Qb5 27. Rd2 a5 0-1

ESP-918

Polgar book 5334 study it 

Bamb0

Zobacz te partie #chess: Bamb0 vs Nikhil_000 - https://chess.com/live/game/5236579833

EscherehcsE
Bamb0 wrote:

Zobacz te partie #chess: Bamb0 vs Nikhil_000 - https://chess.com/live/game/5236579833

Yeah, that game was painful to look at. Another thing is that it was a 10-minute game, and you only used two minutes for the entire game. You're moving too fast and not thinking about your moves.

Bamb0

I do this and I always lose. I play Najdorf or Scandinavian defense and I always get whacked.

Bamb0

would it be 3 minutes or 10 minutes and I have a loss anyway.

EscherehcsE
Bamb0 wrote:

I do this and I always lose. I play Najdorf or Scandinavian defense and I always get whacked.

Frankly, your losses don't have anything to do with which openings you choose.

Bamb0

You are not helping

EscherehcsE
Bamb0 wrote:

would it be 3 minutes or 10 minutes and I have a loss anyway.

Well, if you don't care about making changes to how you train and play, and if you only want to complain about losing, then I guess I can't help you. Good luck.