Forums

i love to laugh at 2000 Rated Players in HyperBullet! *DOUBLE LEFONG*

aMazeMove
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:

this is why i hate hyperbullet, people just play for tricks, and trying to flag the opponent. Unless you are actually good at chess, there is no reason wasting an hour trying to see how many people fall for dirty tricks. 

tbh i caught lots of 2200s

and what's the point

royalknight101
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:

this is why i hate hyperbullet, people just play for tricks, and trying to flag the opponent. Unless you are actually good at chess, there is no reason wasting an hour trying to see how many people fall for dirty tricks. 

and what's the point

nothing, its just fun to fool around for once and have that sensation of laughter, to just crave and get more excitement out of scamming people with there earned wins

aMazeMove
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:

and what's the point

nothing, its just fun to fool around for once and have that sensation of laughter, to just crave and get more excitement out of scamming people with there earned wins

ok you get enjoyment, and just to cry after you fall for the same trick 1 second later

royalknight101
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:

and what's the point

ok you get enjoyment, and just to cry after you fall for the same trick 1 second later

thats the point of bullet maze, anything is possible and you actually feel like trying for fun and making a actual punchline that works. in my opinion i prefer OTB than online but bullet just gives you these moments of actually trying to win and enjoy it which just doesnt have the same type of energy compared to rapid or blitz

aMazeMove
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:
royalknight101 wrote:
aMazeMove wrote:

and what's the point

thats the point of bullet maze, anything is possible and you actually feel like trying for fun and making a actual punchline that works. in my opinion i prefer OTB than online but bullet just gives you these moments of actually trying to win and enjoy it which just doesnt have the same type of energy compared to rapid or blitz

but you don't always win, i tend to get frustrated when i lose, and slowly leaning towards tilting. The emotion swings are not stable, i'd rather play a relaxing slow game of rapid than being happy and then mad and then happy again etc. Then again, this doesn't hold for everyone.

royalknight101

well thats the difference between you and me, the losses only fire me to get revenge

aMazeMove
royalknight101 wrote:

well thats the difference between you and me, the losses only fire me to get revenge

and then wasting more time playing something for fun while you could have done something more productive.

royalknight101

well maze again this is just preference based cause we all know online wont really make us somebody? no thats why OTB exists cause there you can actually fight for something and become a titled player which some of us do dream of being. I just take Online for Fun and nothing will ever change my perspective on that

MirTheDragon

imagine getting mad about rating/losses

if you lose, you lose

rating is not your skill

you will earn rating via your skill

royalknight101
Ganyu-er wrote:

imagine getting mad about rating/losses

if you lose, you lose

rating is not your skill

you will earn rating via your skill

true +1