If you can change a chess rule or create a chess rule, what would it be ?

  • #141

    I would take away the rule that you can't checkmate with K + 2 N's vs K.

  • #142

    It isn't a rule, it's just impossible to mate with 2 knights.

  • #143

    yes, rules are rules and laws are laws 

  • #144

    You can teleport pieces on your turn and it will not count during your turn.

    lololol

  • #145

    Xeelfiar wrote:

    It isn't a rule, it's just impossible to mate with 2 knights.

    Yes you can.

  • #146
    ChezBoy wrote:

    Xeelfiar wrote:

    It isn't a rule, it's just impossible to mate with 2 knights.

     

    Yes you can.

    Only in particular position. 99% you can0t, if your opponent plays correctly

  • #147

    Abolish the 50 move rule. 

  • #148
    ChezBoy wrote:

    Xeelfiar wrote:

    It isn't a rule, it's just impossible to mate with 2 knights.

     

    Yes you can.

    No, you can't.

    The only way a mate with 2 Knights versus bare King is possible is if the opponent blunders into it. It cannot be forced without a very stupid mistake being made. 

  • #149

    Two knights mating. Lol

  • #150

    No one has suggested doing away with the rule that you are required to move. In other words, you may forgo a turn. It would be tantamount ot a draw offer, as the other player could decide not to move either.

  • #151

    A player wins if they get 4 of their knights on one diagonal.

  • #152
    StMichealD wrote:

    If you can cheange a chess rule or create a chess rule, what would it be?

    That people wouldn't start "if you could change a chess rule what would it be" threads on chess.com.  Same goes for "why won't they resign?"

  • #153

    Invisible king; only one chance in any period of the game you can remove your king from the board and return it anywhere on the board after opponent move.

  • #154
    N2UHC wrote:
    StMichealD wrote:

    If you can cheange a chess rule or create a chess rule, what would it be?

    That people wouldn't start "if you could change a chess rule what would it be" threads on chess.com.  Same goes for "why won't they resign?"

    Sarcasm alive and well in the States ... no surprise there!

  • #155

    a player wins when they manage to somehow spell out the word chess, but only on a 64 x 64 chess boardLaughing

Top
or Join

Online Now