I'm hosting an Online Chess Simul! ;)

  • #1

    Since I have only 1 tournament in progress (that Vienna gambit), I offer you a simul with me! Laughing Everyone can join!

    However, I will be honoured if you challenge me! :)

    I plan to accept only those challenges which fulfil following "conditions".

    • You are playing BLACK
    • Time control: 5 days/move
    • Game Name: Cierkna Simul
    • Unrated
    Just in case if you're wondering why "Cierkna Simul"... Cierkna is the town where I live, but written in local dialect. 

    Feel free to challenge me! Wink 
  • #2

    Tecpatzin is the first one. Thank you!

  • #3

    It sounds like it's not really a Simul, just a bunch of online chess games.

  • #4

    It's still a simul right? I want to join. :D

  • #5
    Admiral_Kirk wrote:

    It sounds like it's not really a Simul, just a bunch of online chess games.

    It will be a simul, for sure (at least for me). It means that I promise I won't use Analysis board (as I usually do at normal games), but will try to calculate everything in my head. Laughing

  • #6

    Hey, thanks for accepting. Good luck!

  • #7

    Would you announce your overall score MSC? Very excited about that!

  • #8
    MSC157 wrote:
    Admiral_Kirk wrote:

    It sounds like it's not really a Simul, just a bunch of online chess games.

    It will be a simul, for sure (at least for me). It means that I promise I won't use Analysis board (as I usually do at normal games), but will try to calculate everything in my head. 

    if thats the case I've always done simuls on here and even now. To truely make it a simul why dont you open diffrent windows and play these people on live if thats even possible other wise its just regular everyday online chess.

  • #9

    I disagree. Online Chess simuls are more educational, because we can expect good moves from the simul giver. Also, this way the player can play against hundreds of opponents. Thumbs up for Online Simul plz!

  • #10

    Thumbs up. :D

  • #11

    well ok then if thats how you see it then its fine.

  • #12

    Challenged!

  • #13

    For what it's worth, chessmaster102, I don't get it either.

  • #14

    @chessmaster102, I was 'lucky bastard' in the first blindfold simul (with GM Gareev) on live chess here on chess.com & saw many problems that where caused due to either too many challenges or disconnections. I also don't have so much time to play 25|30 for example for a decent simul. But thanks for your point of view anyway!

    @RetiFan, yes, I will try to do that. Hopefully more players will join! Wink

    Thanks to everyone till now!

  • #15

    And MSC is responding very quickly to challenges! Get in while you can!

  • #16

    Interesting. Cannot join because I'm waiting for other games. Cry 

  • #17

    I wish I could join, but I have to take a plane to work. Well it's not actually a plane, it's more like a car, but I call it a planeWink

  • #18
    trysts wrote:

    I wish I could join, but I have to take a plane to work. Well it's not actually a plane, it's more like a car, but I call it a plane

    The option "Auto-Win On Time" is turned off, so if you change your mind, you're welcome! :)

  • #19

    Thank you, MSC157Laughing How many people do you want to play ideally in your "simul"?

  • #20
    MSC157 wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    I wish I could join, but I have to take a plane to work. Well it's not actually a plane, it's more like a car, but I call it a plane

    The option "Auto-Win On Time" is turned off, so if you change your mind, you're welcome! :)

    thats a option Surprised!!! i didnt know i could do that

Top
or Join

Online Now