Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

I’m responsible for more than 1/1000 of Comp1-EASY’s losses

ROL!

Joseph_Truelson wrote:

ROL!

I think you mean ROFL... or maybe RAR? Or TROLL? It's hard to tell.

ROL: Rush of Love!

JunyJunebug wrote:

I've tried reporting him, but it clearly has not been working.

Probably for the computer's exceptional style of playing, the staff have made his a staff account as well. So when you report him, the ticket goes right to him, which he can immediately delete or modify so that he's always in the right, no?

Corruption's catching... All the more reason why macer75's movement should be put into effect immediately.

Something fishy is going on for sure, COMP-1-easy is playing 24/7.. I think he's addicted to chess.

He's really just here for the chess dudes.

From all the information gathered here in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that COMP-1-easy is a bot. Now, I'm aware that it's a violation of T&C for anyone to use a bot whilst playing but I can't find anything covering the situation where the account holder actually is a bot.

Supatag wrote:

From all the information gathered here in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that COMP-1-easy is a bot. Now, I'm aware that it's a violation of T&C for anyone to use a bot whilst playing but I can't find anything covering the situation where the account holder actually is a bot.

YOU'RE A GENIUS!

Bump. Now I've done something to be hated for.

aravinds_ll wrote:
    Supatag wrote:

YOU'RE A GENIUS!

Shush! It was meant to be a secret. happy.png

No! I want to show the world how truly marvelous you are! Why do you conceal all of your greatest gifts? Waiting to reveal them in the event of a possible asteroid collision?

You've no idea how many I've silently averted. They just don't make the news.

On second thoughts, you probably can work out how often I've diverted asteroids. Hmmm.

You have? That's new...

Although I am a true maths whiz, I can't work out how often you divert asteroids without any data... But let me guess, once every 76 years?

Online Now