Is it just me?

  • #21

    ji baba, you can cast your spell on me? Laughing

  • #22

    I am shocked. They have stopped. Lets see maybe they went nuts or are maybe just waiting for v3

  • #23

    27052003, how predominant and popular is this voodoo/magic/witchcraft in India? 

  • #24

    Mr bunny it's spark not telecom!

  • #25
    Lifamily wrote:

    Mr bunny it's spark not telecom!

    but bunnies don't sprint.

    & oooh, being called mr. makes me feel all important. 2 reasons i go to mcdonalds: 1. they don't serve rabbit 2. they call me sir.

  • #26
    27052003 wrote:

    I am shocked. They have stopped. Lets see maybe they went nuts or are maybe just waiting for v3

    ah yes, babaji must hv cast his shock spell on u.  now u'll need to contact babaji to unshock urself.

  • #27

    its either evil spirits or tricky illusions.

  • #28
    tkbunny wrote:
    Lifamily wrote:

    Mr bunny it's spark not telecom!

    but bunnies don't sprint.

    & oooh, being called mr. makes me feel all important. 2 reasons i go to mcdonalds: 1. they don't serve rabbit 2. they call me sir.

    If they don't serve rabbits, then how do you get your food?

  • #29
    kleelof wrote:
    tkbunny wrote:
    Lifamily wrote:

    Mr bunny it's spark not telecom!

    but bunnies don't sprint.

    & oooh, being called mr. makes me feel all important. 2 reasons i go to mcdonalds: 1. they don't serve rabbit 2. they call me sir.

    If they don't serve rabbits, then how do you get your food?

    they serve rabbits but not rabbit.  do languages get any messier than english?

  • #30

    Try Thai. The differnce between saying 'Beautiful' and an insult is one misplaced tone.

  • #31

    Last night I saw an elephant in my pajamas.

    How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know.

  • #32
    kleelof wrote:

    Last night I saw an elephant in my pajamas.

    How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know.

    saw -> shot, btw ;-)

  • #33
    MrDamonSmith wrote:

    Dubai probably has some very hot chicks. Literally.

    Maybe, but we'll never know for sure as long as they hide inside a burka.

  • #34
    27052003 wrote:

    I am shocked. They have stopped. Lets see maybe they went nuts or are maybe just waiting for v3

    They'll be back...

    They'll want vengeance after the link I posted has finally been caught after 2 weeks on the run.

or Join

Online Now