Forums

Is that really to many banned users ? Only 4 !

Sort:
SebLeb0210

Or you could do that I guess. Rumors are every were though. Cant do anything about that.

Math0t
plexinico wrote:

just block the chat, you don't have to worry anymore.

Better block your notes too then, otherwise you can expect a bunch of cry babies on your notes page... I have seen that a lot recently on the profiles of users that have disabled chat.

denner

SebLeb0210 wrote

He is my assistant in forums now. We aggreed on that not to long ago.

"Too" is used when saying too big, too many, too long ago. "To" is used when saying, "yes I would like TO use the correct word when writing in public forums". Two me, when someone uses the incorrect to/too/two and there/their/they're, everything they write their in there post is suspect and not two be taken to seriously, there just showing their not paying attention too they're writing. Just my to cents.

SebLeb0210
denner90 wrote:

SebLeb0210 wrote

He is my assistant in forums now. We aggreed on that not to long ago.

"Too" is used when saying too big, too many, too long ago. "To" is used when saying, "yes I would like TO use the correct word when writing in public forums". Two me, when someone uses the incorrect to/too/two and there/their/they're, everything they write their in there post is suspect and not two be taken to seriously, there just showing their not paying attention too they're writing. Just my to cents.

But I used the word ''to'' didnt I ?

SebLeb0210
Math0t wrote:
plexinico wrote:

just block the chat, you don't have to worry anymore.

Better block your notes too then, otherwise you can expect a bunch of cry babies on your notes page... I have seen that a lot recently on the profiles of users that have disabled chat.

yeah.

denner

Yes you did but it is the wrong "to". The thread topic and the quote should both be "too". Some people may say "whatever it doesn't matter" but you will be judged by your choice of words. Also the correct use of "your" and "you're" is important. I didn't realize you were so young until I looked at your profile, so it is even more important if you want to be taken seriously. I'm not harassing you, this is the same advice I give my kids. Good luck with whatever you do.

SebLeb0210
denner90 wrote:

Yes you did but it is the wrong "to". The thread topic and the quote should both be "too". Some people may say "whatever it doesn't matter" but you will be judged by your choice of words. Also the correct use of "your" and "you're" is important. I didn't realize you were so young until I looked at your profile, so it is even more important if you want to be taken seriously. I'm not harassing you, this is the same advice I give my kids. Good luck with whatever you do.

Yeah thats good advice there ! Thanks for reminding me Wink

EDB123

hay, woodn't want Amareikins thinking wee dont no what homophones r.

SebLeb0210
EDB123 wrote:

hay, woodn't want Amareikins thinking wee dont no what homophones r.

I know lol Laughing