x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Is there any chance that a 1300 rated player can beat a 2700 rated player?

DjonniDerevnja wrote:
    intermediatedinoz wrote:
    DjonniDerevnja wrote:

you know what batine means don't you

there's always someone bigger than you

trust me, bones are made to be smashed

hopefully not yours

I dont know what batine means, and I really hope to play against masters. I expect to lose, but I want to feel the power, and I want them to punish my ideas.

your free will

No.

The only difference betwen a 1300, and a 2700 is the number, and severity of the mistake(s).  

2 years ago 1400 blitz on ICC checkmated 2550+ rated GM. And video gained 2 millions views.

He prepared specific opening and knowing the agressive Ego addicted GrandMaster who went grabing pieces, later trapped his queen. The frustrated GM castled queen side and did not care much about opponents threats and  did made some weak moves and ended in checkmate in two out of nowhere.

Obviously that does not happen everyday. But it could happen once in 2 000 games or something like that when the GM won so many games that his guard was down.

AIM-AceMove написал:

2 years ago 1400 blitz on ICC checkmated 2550+ rated GM. And video gained 2 millions views.

He prepared specific opening and knowing the agressive Ego addicted GrandMaster who went grabing pieces, later trapped his queen. The frustrated GM castled queen side and did not care much about opponents threats and  did made some weak moves and ended in checkmate in two out of nowhere.

Obviously that does not happen everyday. But it could happen once in 2 000 games or something like that when the GM won so many games that his guard was down.

PGN?

Just youtube "trickymate".

or Join

Online Now