just a Game . Not a War .. Do you agree ? and why ??

  • #181
    Popcorn179 wrote:

    "Of course you realize, this means war!"

    I guess I'll have to get my sicilian dragons ready! you can alert congress

  • #182

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

  • #183
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

  • #184
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

    sarcasm Tongue Out

  • #185
    AnthonyCG wrote:
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

    sarcasm

    ...

    I see...

    ...

  • #186

    It is a war of the mind and of the soul.

  • #187
    futebol_campeao wrote:

    It is a war of the mind and of the soul.

    Well... I don't think it would go that far...

  • #188

    Will commit my heart & mind to a chess-challenge but never my soul!

  • #189

    Chess is sex

  • #190

    Chess

    War

    What is it good for?

    Absolutely everything!

    Chess War

    What is it good for...

Top
or Join

Online Now