Forums

King of the Nerds: Chess Challenge!

Sort:
BabyRhinoRainbow

But Alana is the only real nerd :c. Everyone else is just...a science teacher.

winerkleiner

Yes I agree, Alana needs to quit, she adds nothing to the team, if the team was smart they will find a way to give her the boot, or at least set her up to lose.

I will still watch to see if that happens!

Whydidilose

Notations for the game in this thread-

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/chess-notation-from-king-of-the-nerds-tv---episode-1

winerkleiner

Thursday night, don't forget to watch week #3, test to follow.

winerkleiner

I checked out week #3, Brandon lost shamefully in my opinion, beaten by a lady nerd.  This thread needs a bigger following. 

Rnewms

Anyone see previews of what tonight's episode will be?

winerkleiner

No, On Demand will show it this weekend, I will try to see it then, but no previews as of yet.  Last week's plastic flying drones? were cool! 

Rnewms

You are in for some exciting news, sir, but I shall not spoil it.

winerkleiner

Sounds good!  Exciting news?  Nice!  I hope others watch and share their news as well!

Noreaster

Christ....that show is horrible. I find C Span to be far more entertaining than this really laim excuse for a tv show.....

winerkleiner
Noreaster wrote:

Christ....that show is horrible. I find C Span to be far more entertaining than this really laim excuse for a tv show.....

The nerd girls are hot!

Rnewms

That's being very generous. I watch it simply because Celeste is a cuber and they have played chess. I look for things I can relate to while ignoring their terrible jokes and awkward comments. I understand the role-play thing, but in their interviews they act the same way.

winerkleiner

Alana lost and she was suppose to be a comic book superhero genius.  I was surprised that she was married. 

winerkleiner

Are we still doing this?

Rnewms

That ghastly thing is married? I hope to see Danielle lose next because she is a sore loser. She is also dreadful when she has a sip of alcohol.

winerkleiner

I was kind of digging her pink hair and eyebrows, lol.

Rnewms

She does bring flare, but only a lobotomy could fix her attitude.

winerkleiner

She is alittle self absorbed but she has nice legs!!