KNIGHTS ARE TOO UNDERVALUED

  • #101

    Hold on. I didn't say anything about queens or rooks. Don't go demoting them now.

  • #102

    Listen up guys, first of all, just because my name, pic, and profile suggest a girl, don't be dumb and assume I'm not a boy.

     

    Typical girl logic.

  • #103

    Hey. You're talking to a boy. 

    Just because I act like a girl doesn't mean I am one.

  • #104

    A better question: why does anyone care what abritrary number is assigned to the "value" of pieces?  It's amazing how much effort is expended upon assigning random numbers to pieces that tell you "how good" they are regardless of the position.  It reminds me of people on the internet bragging about IQ, another favorite topic (http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/any-others-with-high-iq-suck-at-chess).  Piece values are a random number that mean nothing and prove nothing, as everything is relative and depends on the situation.

  • #105
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:

    Hey. You're talking to a boy. 

    Just because I act like a girl doesn't mean I am one.

    Yes, but earlier you said:  "I'm a boy (although I wish I weren't)."  I suggest, sir (or madam), that you are an impostor or double agent! (or something like that).

  • #106

    You are clearly bored.

  • #107

    Only because you're not nearly as much fun about this as I hoped you would be.

  • #108

    But where would you get the boredom that make you want to repeatedly comment on a forum that you don't seem to be contibuting to?

  • #109

    At least he makes redundant/useless topics more interesting Innocent

  • #110
    AndyClifton wrote:
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:

    Hey. You're talking to a boy. 

    Just because I act like a girl doesn't mean I am one.

    Yes, but earlier you said:  "I'm a boy (although I wish I weren't)."  I suggest, sir (or madam), that you are an impostor or double agent! (or something like that).

  • #111

  • #112

    That took a few tries to get it to post correctly.

  • #113

    Interestingly, both Andy and VV appear to use the same eye shadow.

  • #114
    Metastable wrote:

    Interestingly, both Andy and VV appear to use the same eye shadow.

    WHAT

  • #115
    chrisr2212 wrote:
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:

    But where would you get the inspiration that make you want to creatively comment on a forum that is totally pointless ?

    exactly!

    I don't think I had ever typed that.

  • #116

    Oh great, and now he's Beethoven!  The worst thing about that is that it completely screws up Metastable's very funny joke in #129.

or Join

Online Now