Forums

KNIGHTS ARE TOO UNDERVALUED

Sort:
VULPES_VULPES

Hey. You're talking to a boy. 

Just because I act like a girl doesn't mean I am one.

IrrationalTiger

A better question: why does anyone care what abritrary number is assigned to the "value" of pieces?  It's amazing how much effort is expended upon assigning random numbers to pieces that tell you "how good" they are regardless of the position.  It reminds me of people on the internet bragging about IQ, another favorite topic (http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/any-others-with-high-iq-suck-at-chess).  Piece values are a random number that mean nothing and prove nothing, as everything is relative and depends on the situation.

AndyClifton
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Yes, but earlier you said:  "I'm a boy (although I wish I weren't)."  I suggest, sir (or madam), that you are an impostor or double agent! (or something like that).

VULPES_VULPES

You are clearly bored.

AndyClifton

Only because you're not nearly as much fun about this as I hoped you would be.

VULPES_VULPES

But where would you get the boredom that make you want to repeatedly comment on a forum that you don't seem to be contibuting to?

waffllemaster

At least he makes redundant/useless topics more interesting Innocent

Conquistador
AndyClifton wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Yes, but earlier you said:  "I'm a boy (although I wish I weren't)."  I suggest, sir (or madam), that you are an impostor or double agent! (or something like that).

Conquistador

Conquistador

That took a few tries to get it to post correctly.

Metastable

Interestingly, both Andy and VV appear to use the same eye shadow.

VULPES_VULPES
Metastable wrote:

Interestingly, both Andy and VV appear to use the same eye shadow.

WHAT

VULPES_VULPES
chrisr2212 wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

But where would you get the inspiration that make you want to creatively comment on a forum that is totally pointless ?

exactly!

I don't think I had ever typed that.

AndyClifton

Oh great, and now he's Beethoven!  The worst thing about that is that it completely screws up Metastable's very funny joke in #129.