Forums

Let's sum it up.

Sort:
TheGrobe
Matthew11 wrote:

To sum up: You guys are idiots.

(Yes, I'm trying to get this fourm locked.)

Fixed that for you.

theoreticalboy

This guy is as bad at getting threads locked as he is at making them.  Where's the racial abuse?  The incendiary anti-religion comments?  The exhortations to vote one way or another?  The pro-Kony speech?

No, all we get is "you guys are stupid."  How wretched.

Chickenrun
You may try to lock the 'fourm' but the FORUM will not die so easily....long live the forum!! Waaaaiiiittt a minute is this even a forum ? It' s a topic within a forum isn't ? OK ,so....to sum it up: long live the topic and the posts within it!!
bigpoison

Idiots, theo', idiots.

All y'all.

ethan31

Maybe they need to put a long post out, or "thread" as some call it.

WokeryWizard

Boobs.

Cystem_Phailure
Matthew11 wrote:

You guys are idiots.

And that's straight from someone who doesn't know the difference between a forum and a thread.  Cool

mrguy888
Cystem_Phailure wrote:
Matthew11 wrote:

You guys are idiots.

And that's straight from someone who doesn't know the difference between a forum and a thread.  

Or does he?

htdavidht
[COMMENT DELETED]
GhostNight

Rather see pictures of dogs not cats.  I am also very proud to say I am a memeber of the SGC=Stupid Guys Club.  You cannot just join and say some thing stupid, but it must be super stupid and hilarios at the same timeTongue out  lets say its grand Master of Stupid heheheh

winerkleiner
Chickenrun wrote:

weinerkleiner as a baby

Lol that is a NEAR perfect child likeness of me however, you forgot the clown feet sticking out!

Cystem_Phailure
GhostNight wrote:

I am also very proud to say I am a memeber of the SGC=Stupid Guys Club.  You cannot just join and say some thing stupid, but it must be super stupid and hilarios at the same time

Isn't painful one of the criteria?  You have to do something super stupid and hilarious and it has to hurt (you, not someone else)?

corrijean
Cystem_Phailure wrote:
GhostNight wrote:

I am also very proud to say I am a memeber of the SGC=Stupid Guys Club.  You cannot just join and say some thing stupid, but it must be super stupid and hilarios at the same time

Isn't painful one of the criteria?  You have to do something super stupid and hilarious and it has to hurt (you, not someone else)?

Like this?

corrijean

Or like this?

kco

refer to post #131, bloody hell, what if he miss ?

corrijean

It seems they calculated the trajectory a little to closely for it to be classified as "stupid." Laughing

But it's still dumb.

TheGrobe
He was swinging a guitar at his own head. You'd be hard pressed to miss.
mrguy888
corrijean wrote:

It seems they calculated the trajectory a little to closely for it to be classified as "stupid."

But it's still dumb.

Sure...

kco

I would prefer in land in a lake rather than in a pond for sure !

winerkleiner
snakesbelly wrote:

to Matthew 11 ...dude it is time to realize two things : while you are free to express any opinion you have on any forum you should not expect people to agree with you just because you believe your opinion is correct,if you are undiplomatic or out of line you WILL get trolled,man you will get trolled even if you are not ....so accept it...but also consider how much entertainment this thread has created for many people ...we salute you sir ( by 'we' I mean 'I' ).....now ....

winerkleiner and the secret sect he belongs to....

Lol my cover is blown.  But what are those dudes doing in the wooden boxes?  Or is that the secret?