Magnus Carlsen Singlehandedly DESTROYS Racism with FACTS and LOGIC

Mrmerbs57

dfgh123 wrote:

I never knew the black pieces represent black people, I learn something new about chess everyday.

oh right so black PIECES mean we are racist TOWARDS black people, all these years and never realised we were in danger of being racist, we will have to change the colour, yes Yellow, oh know now we are racist against Chinese people, I know how about Black with White Stripes then we be only half racists!!?

LionVanHalen

John Mellencamp...

Does your daddy tell you White lies

to keep you from my Blue eyes?

dfgh123

Oh so you're saying what I am pretending you're saying to help what I'm saying Which is saying that I'm being called a racist

autobunny
Carla-Magnusson wrote:
Ghost_Horse0 wrote:
9497010838 wrote:
learn something for a change besides the sludge that politically correct instructor shoved down your throat in college. American Indians stole the land from the buffalo. 

LOL

+1

The females shall lead the way for the buffalo 

AndBell
Sven789 wrote:

Look at it also in this way. The Hard-Left is turning racism back on whites. Today's world considers whites as "privileged" and blacks as pitiable, discriminated-against victims. For example, the majority of scholarships these days seem to have "Preference given to minorities and underrepresented groups." In other words, I'm being discriminated against. I may qualify in academics, leadership, or financial need for the scholarship but I'm laid aside because of my color. In making a huge deal of racism against blacks (As in making white moving first in chess a race problem), whites are implied to be worse people than blacks (not equals).  It's a vicious cycle.

What you are doing is creating a larger barrier between me and my colored friends whom I consider equals, not breaking it down. You are teaching them to hate me for something I never did.

Some whites are still racist. I don't deny it. But rather than complaining about it, colored people should focus on developing character. True, I sometimes have biased thoughts about people (I'm ashamed to say), but when the person turns around and demonstrates kindness and appreciation towards me, all racist thoughts vanish! The Bible says in Romans 12:20 If your enemy hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.” In other words, return love in response to hate and you make your enemy your friend. Return hate for hate and you will be hated more.

Whites like me on the other hand must work on our humility. Philippians 2:3 says "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves." 

It's funny how it's the leftists who preach about racism and use identity politics to divide and control people-

Republicans freed the slaves, Charlton Heston, Republican spokesman for the NRA Marched in the front line with Dr Martin Luther King (he also advocated for blacks rights to defend themselves against lynchings) in Selma Alabama, Republicans passed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, republicans EXCLUSIVELY passed the civil rights acts of the 60s. 

The KKK was the militant wing of the Democrat party and was funded by the union labor movement who scared workers into believing blacks would take their jobs for less money.

Bill Clinton excused senator Robert Byrds membership in the KKK saying " he was just a country boy who had a fleeting association with the KKK" when in fact he was a grand wizard and recruiter.  

Clinton along with Democrats ratified NAFTA which shipped manufacturing jobs out of urban manufacturing centers like Detroit and Cincinatti.  He followed that up by passing minimum mandatory sentencing and California Democrats passed three strikes law-  this had the effect of jailing a young generation of black men to life in prison because they sold drugs to survive after all the jobs left their communities.

Hillary Clinton's self professed hero Margaret Sanger (founder planned parenthood) was a eugenecist who dreamed of abortion clinics within walking distance of all urban areas (AKA black areas), she was in fact a guest speaker at KKK rallies.

Republicans were in fact the party of blacks until FDRs new deal which bribed blacks to switch parties, but we see how effective democrat policies have been for minority populations in places like Detroit and California.  

How any black person can support Democrats is beyond me, but a major part is media and social justice types poisoning minds and lying, twisting history.  Many in fact wrongly believe that Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat because they dont understand the republicans freed the slaves.  It was Jacksonian Democrats who lead the genocidal campaigns against native Americans, it was Republicans who ended the genocide and instituted legal protections for Native Americans. Republicans and conservatives are the true defenders of equality, yet the media and social justice type are perpetually warning us about the extreme right when the left has inflicted 99% of hatred and suffering on humanity.  

Ghost_Horse0
AndBell wrote:
Sven789 wrote:

Look at it also in this way. The Hard-Left is turning racism back on whites. Today's world considers whites as "privileged" and blacks as pitiable, discriminated-against victims. For example, the majority of scholarships these days seem to have "Preference given to minorities and underrepresented groups." In other words, I'm being discriminated against. I may qualify in academics, leadership, or financial need for the scholarship but I'm laid aside because of my color. In making a huge deal of racism against blacks (As in making white moving first in chess a race problem), whites are implied to be worse people than blacks (not equals).  It's a vicious cycle.

What you are doing is creating a larger barrier between me and my colored friends whom I consider equals, not breaking it down. You are teaching them to hate me for something I never did.

Some whites are still racist. I don't deny it. But rather than complaining about it, colored people should focus on developing character. True, I sometimes have biased thoughts about people (I'm ashamed to say), but when the person turns around and demonstrates kindness and appreciation towards me, all racist thoughts vanish! The Bible says in Romans 12:20 If your enemy hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.” In other words, return love in response to hate and you make your enemy your friend. Return hate for hate and you will be hated more.

Whites like me on the other hand must work on our humility. Philippians 2:3 says "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves." 

It's funny how it's the leftists who preach about racism and use identity politics to divide and control people-

Republicans freed the slaves, Charlton Heston, Republican spokesman for the NRA Marched in the front line with Dr Martin Luther King (he also advocated for blacks rights to defend themselves against lynchings) in Selma Alabama, Republicans passed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, republicans EXCLUSIVELY passed the civil rights acts of the 60s. 

The KKK was the militant wing of the Democrat party and was funded by the union labor movement who scared workers into believing blacks would take their jobs for less money.

Bill Clinton excused senator Robert Byrds membership in the KKK saying " he was just a country boy who had a fleeting association with the KKK" when in fact he was a grand wizard and recruiter.  

Clinton along with Democrats ratified NAFTA which shipped manufacturing jobs out of urban manufacturing centers like Detroit and Cincinatti.  He followed that up by passing minimum mandatory sentencing and California Democrats passed three strikes law-  this had the effect of jailing a young generation of black men to life in prison because they sold drugs to survive after all the jobs left their communities.

Hillary Clinton's self professed hero Margaret Sanger (founder planned parenthood) was a eugenecist who dreamed of abortion clinics within walking distance of all urban areas (AKA black areas), she was in fact a guest speaker at KKK rallies.

Republicans were in fact the party of blacks until FDRs new deal which bribed blacks to switch parties, but we see how effective democrat policies have been for minority populations in places like Detroit and California.  

How any black person can support Democrats is beyond me, but a major part is media and social justice types poisoning minds and lying, twisting history.  Many in fact wrongly believe that Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat because they dont understand the republicans freed the slaves.  It was Jacksonian Democrats who lead the genocidal campaigns against native Americans, it was Republicans who ended the genocide and instituted legal protections for Native Americans. Republicans and conservatives are the true defenders of equality, yet the media and social justice type are perpetually warning us about the extreme right when the left has inflicted 99% of hatred and suffering on humanity.  

Back in time republicans were liberals and dems were conservatives. I mean, if you just post nonsense on facebook no one will care, but if you say this stuff in public you might embarrass yourself, so just letting you know.

LionVanHalen

Hmm... good points but... the political parties you mention are very different now?

Democrats were horrible and racist... but after civil rights the major parties pretty much changed sides?

Lion is not US citizen, but do follow politics.

AndBell
Ghost_Horse0 wrote:
AndBell wrote:
Sven789 wrote:

Look at it also in this way. The Hard-Left is turning racism back on whites. Today's world considers whites as "privileged" and blacks as pitiable, discriminated-against victims. For example, the majority of scholarships these days seem to have "Preference given to minorities and underrepresented groups." In other words, I'm being discriminated against. I may qualify in academics, leadership, or financial need for the scholarship but I'm laid aside because of my color. In making a huge deal of racism against blacks (As in making white moving first in chess a race problem), whites are implied to be worse people than blacks (not equals).  It's a vicious cycle.

What you are doing is creating a larger barrier between me and my colored friends whom I consider equals, not breaking it down. You are teaching them to hate me for something I never did.

Some whites are still racist. I don't deny it. But rather than complaining about it, colored people should focus on developing character. True, I sometimes have biased thoughts about people (I'm ashamed to say), but when the person turns around and demonstrates kindness and appreciation towards me, all racist thoughts vanish! The Bible says in Romans 12:20 If your enemy hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.” In other words, return love in response to hate and you make your enemy your friend. Return hate for hate and you will be hated more.

Whites like me on the other hand must work on our humility. Philippians 2:3 says "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves." 

It's funny how it's the leftists who preach about racism and use identity politics to divide and control people-

Republicans freed the slaves, Charlton Heston, Republican spokesman for the NRA Marched in the front line with Dr Martin Luther King (he also advocated for blacks rights to defend themselves against lynchings) in Selma Alabama, Republicans passed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, republicans EXCLUSIVELY passed the civil rights acts of the 60s. 

The KKK was the militant wing of the Democrat party and was funded by the union labor movement who scared workers into believing blacks would take their jobs for less money.

Bill Clinton excused senator Robert Byrds membership in the KKK saying " he was just a country boy who had a fleeting association with the KKK" when in fact he was a grand wizard and recruiter.  

Clinton along with Democrats ratified NAFTA which shipped manufacturing jobs out of urban manufacturing centers like Detroit and Cincinatti.  He followed that up by passing minimum mandatory sentencing and California Democrats passed three strikes law-  this had the effect of jailing a young generation of black men to life in prison because they sold drugs to survive after all the jobs left their communities.

Hillary Clinton's self professed hero Margaret Sanger (founder planned parenthood) was a eugenecist who dreamed of abortion clinics within walking distance of all urban areas (AKA black areas), she was in fact a guest speaker at KKK rallies.

Republicans were in fact the party of blacks until FDRs new deal which bribed blacks to switch parties, but we see how effective democrat policies have been for minority populations in places like Detroit and California.  

How any black person can support Democrats is beyond me, but a major part is media and social justice types poisoning minds and lying, twisting history.  Many in fact wrongly believe that Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat because they dont understand the republicans freed the slaves.  It was Jacksonian Democrats who lead the genocidal campaigns against native Americans, it was Republicans who ended the genocide and instituted legal protections for Native Americans. Republicans and conservatives are the true defenders of equality, yet the media and social justice type are perpetually warning us about the extreme right when the left has inflicted 99% of hatred and suffering on humanity.  

Back in time republicans were liberals and dems were conservatives. I mean, if you just post nonsense on facebook no one will care, but if you say this stuff in public you might embarrass yourself, so just letting you know.

Everything I cited is historical fact.  You are welcome to google the video clips of Bill Clinton speaking at Senator Robert Byrds funeral, or go listen to the old recordings of Margaret Sanger and watch the video of Hillary Clinton praising her on planned parenthood anniversary.  You are welcome to google the history of Andrew Jackson and the Native Americans.  You can go view the vote rolls on the civil rights acts of the 60s and see how many Democrats and how many republicans voted for them.  I stand by my statement 100% because all of it is historical fact.

LionVanHalen

Anyway... wait until CrystalMoon and David wake up?!

LOCK.

AndBell
LionVanHalen wrote:

Hmm... good points but... the political parties you mention are very different now?

Democrats were horrible and racist... but after civil rights the major parties pretty much changed sides?

Lion is not US citizen, but do follow politics.

The myth of the "big switch" of racist "dixiecrats (southern democrats)" from the Democrat to the Republican party is a huge lie.  At the federal level it was ONE senator,- Strom Thurmond,  who changed sides to support Barry Goldwaters campaign.  Democrats rightfully are embarrassed by their history on civil rights, so they have propogated a false history that the parties magically completely switched sides, but it just simply isn't true. It was literally one person (there might have been some local and state officials I'm not aware of but federally it was one person) .  

Mrmerbs57

LionVanHalen wrote:

Anyway... wait until CrystalMoon and David wake up?!

LOCK.

I've got it, this thread was started by that Nutter David Iyke, you know the guy thought Aliens where taking over the planet, now he believes, ah God knows maybe he head of the racist clan planning to ban us from opening chess with the white PIECES?!

janeymacfeck

not you, cheapskate

david

Given that this thread now has a very strong political tone running through it, I am now locking it. Please continue in a private club such as Open Discussion if you would like to keep going.

Thanks,

David, moderator

This forum topic has been locked