My new chess tattoo!


  • 2 years ago · Quote · #21

    samir_naganaworkhere

    The darks from the lettering doesn't conform to the depth and lighting angles of his fingers, suggesting a flat layered image that's been digitally modified.  Also, the uncontrolled lettering is consistent with what you get when you hand write with a mouse. 

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #22

    chesshole

    samir_naganaworkhere wrote:

    The darks from the lettering doesn't conform to the depth and lighting angles of his fingers, suggesting a flat layered image that's been digitally modified.  Also, the uncontrolled lettering is consistent with what you get when you hand write with a mouse. 

    I disagree

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #23

    anpu3

    @jadarite, 'mirror mirror on the wall' whose the most checkered of them all?

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #24

    chesshole

    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    samir_naganaworkhere wrote:

    The darks from the lettering doesn't conform to the depth and lighting angles of his fingers, suggesting a flat layered image that's been digitally modified.  Also, the uncontrolled lettering is consistent with what you get when you hand write with a mouse. 

    I disagree

    Dude, get over it, it's a fake. Don't try to argue, you're just getting on people's bad side.

    WTF?  I post this picture on the forums to show you my cool tattoo, not to get jumped on by a bunch of trolls.  I don't care if people think its fake, I just wanted to show people my cool tattoo.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #25

    chesshole

    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    samir_naganaworkhere wrote:

    The darks from the lettering doesn't conform to the depth and lighting angles of his fingers, suggesting a flat layered image that's been digitally modified.  Also, the uncontrolled lettering is consistent with what you get when you hand write with a mouse. 

    I disagree

    Dude, get over it, it's a fake. Don't try to argue, you're just getting on people's bad side.

    WTF?  I post this picture on the forums to show you my cool tattoo, not to get jumped on by a bunch of trolls.  I don't care if people think its fake, I just wanted to show people my cool tattoo.

    Ahhh, so you admit it was a fake!

    BTW, if it's a fake, it's not yours, since you don't own it, it's not on your hand, but on your desktop, so technically it's not yours...

    If you want to prove to us "trolls" that your tattoo is so cool and not fake, then show us a picture of it again, not the same one, but of a real hand on your real arm attached to your real body.

    I didn't say it was fake. I meant I have nothing to prove to people on a chess forum.  If I took another picture of it then people would accuse me of Photoshopping that, so there's no point.  

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #26

    samir_naganaworkhere

    All that said, this is all tongue in cheek anyway.  Don't see where all the hostility is coming from.  We see this stuff on break.com all the time. 

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #27

    chesshole

    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    doduobird123 wrote:
    chesshole wrote:
    samir_naganaworkhere wrote:

    The darks from the lettering doesn't conform to the depth and lighting angles of his fingers, suggesting a flat layered image that's been digitally modified.  Also, the uncontrolled lettering is consistent with what you get when you hand write with a mouse. 

    I disagree

    Dude, get over it, it's a fake. Don't try to argue, you're just getting on people's bad side.

    WTF?  I post this picture on the forums to show you my cool tattoo, not to get jumped on by a bunch of trolls.  I don't care if people think its fake, I just wanted to show people my cool tattoo.

    Ahhh, so you admit it was a fake!

    BTW, if it's a fake, it's not yours, since you don't own it, it's not on your hand, but on your desktop, so technically it's not yours...

    If you want to prove to us "trolls" that your tattoo is so cool and not fake, then show us a picture of it again, not the same one, but of a real hand on your real arm attached to your real body.

    I didn't say it was fake. I meant I have nothing to prove to people on a chess forum.  If I took another picture of it then people would accuse me of Photoshopping that, so there's no point.  

    Then why are you making this forum about your cool tatoo?

    I just wanted to show it to people.  I am not trying to present a court case about the existence of a tattoo.  Enjoy the tattoo.

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #28

    Charlotte

    i bet it hurt getting that done, onto the bone and all Laughing

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #29

    chesshole

    Charlotte wrote:

    i bet it hurt getting that done, onto the bone and all

    it's finally healed up and stopped itching Smile

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #30

    Charlotte

    chesshole wrote:
    Charlotte wrote:

    i bet it hurt getting that done, onto the bone and all

    it's finally healed up and stopped itching 

    cool!

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #31

    Chessman265

    That must have hurt a ton, nice tatoo bro :) Have fun in bar fights :)

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #32

    rhoula

  • 2 years ago · Quote · #33

    rhoula

    [COMMENT DELETED]

Back to Top

Post your reply: