My Rematch Request Was Rejected!

FBloggs

And it's Jokes Hour at My Rematch Request Was Rejected!

FBloggs

The local police department, respected for its superior K-9 unit, was somewhat taken aback by a recent incident. Returning home from work a young woman was shocked to find her house ransacked and burgled. She telephoned the police immediately and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first on the scene. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash the woman ran out onto the porch, clapped a hand to her head and moaned, "I come home from work to find all my possessions stolen, I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send a blind policeman!"

FBloggs

Last night a Chinese guy came to my favorite bar. I asked him if he knew Kung Fu or some other martial art. He asked, "Why do you ask me that? Is it just because I’m Chinese?" 

I said, "No, it’s because you’re drinking my beer!"

JackTheGreat8

Have you ever had one of those days holding a stick and everyone looks like a pinata? #grumpycat

MiddlegamerUmesh
FBloggs wrote:

The local police department, respected for its superior K-9 unit, was somewhat taken aback by a recent incident. Returning home from work a young woman was shocked to find her house ransacked and burgled. She telephoned the police immediately and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first on the scene. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash the woman ran out onto the porch, clapped a hand to her head and moaned, "I come home from work to find all my possessions stolen, I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send a blind policeman!"

Please explain sad.png Sorry for being a jerk, but I simply don't understand

JackTheGreat8

meh.png

LouStule
The dumb lady thought the k9 was a guide dog! Hehe.
a8b4k92h774o9

going for page 316. yeah!

destroyer8470

Once there was 3 men one a Irish man one a scottish man and one a english man every year they meet up witht there dogs to a lake the challenge was who could throw their dog over the lake withoutit farting the Irish man said I trained my dog well and flung the dog over the lake toot toot toot the scottish man laughed HAHAHA those farts sound like a train let me show you how its done so the scottish man throw his dog over the lake tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot it went the irishman laughed HAHA that was the longest fart in the WORLD finally it was the english mans go he flung his dog over the lake and it didnt fart the Irsh man and scottish man were amazed and asked how did you do it and the english man replied "Me No Stupid Me No Dumb Me Put Corcky Up Doggy Bum"

sameez1

Why do men die before their wives?

They want to.

ScootaChess

Finally some jokes...

Why would Willie Nelson never get on a jet?

He said he was too high already

sameez1

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

sameez1

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was "Always.

sameez1

Image result for jokes about womens day

sameez1

sameez1

sameez1

sameez1

Image result for joke about women

urso29
Preggo_Basashi wrote:
Arankaaa wrote:
sameez1 wrote:
Arankaaa wrote:
FBloggs wrote:

News Headline: Chick Accuses Some of Her Male Colleagues of Sexism ― The L.A. Times

Note: Los Angeles Councilwoman Laura Chick made the accusation.

Sad though that women are still subject to sexism

And those she accused are guilty just from her accusation.The paradigm is shifting.

As Emily Lindin (Teen vogue columnist and actress) would say (btw she's a feminist and sort of heavily involved in the Unslut movement if that wasn't obvious from her posts

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations."

"Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay."

A teenager tweeting shit on twitter.

You can probably imagine how little I care...

Obviously enough to comment on it . . .

FBloggs

News Headline: One-armed man applauds the kindness of strangers ― Tulsa World