Post you worst games here

balashukla0761

you heard it

balashukla0761

like the ones which you where winning but lost

Thatguythatmightwin

What was the outcome of your game against don?

ponz111

I made this mistake twice: [due to a hand slip] I was Black both games...



testaaaaa

you resigned to early ponz                                                                            https://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-openings/scaminavian-defense-with-3-qb5

Ballernate22

https://www.chess.com/live/game/2917416833

I was up two pawns and was totally winning... but then I choked in time trouble 😂

balashukla0761
Ballernate22 wrote:

https://www.chess.com/live/game/2917416833

I was up two pawns and was totally winning... but then I choked in time trouble 😂

tongue.png

Thatguythatmightwin

 the correct method would have been to escort the two pawns with the two pawns, with say, Kh6 at the right moment not chase the rook for future reference.

Preggo_Basashi
Ballernate22 wrote:

https://www.chess.com/live/game/2917416833

I was up two pawns and was totally winning... but then I choked in time trouble 😂

That's a harder endgame to win than it looks. It takes a little bit of practice to avoid stalemate tricks / perpetual checks.

 

I lost a tournament game like that (not that endgame). I was totally winning, no chance of losing, and then...

But I don't want to post it because it's a painful loss.

balashukla0761

I can understand

madratter7

I had this real head banger. Doh! I didn't even have the excuse that I was in real time trouble. Go to the end position, you'll see what I mean.

 

 

 

Preggo_Basashi

Here's some funny / tragic ways to draw that endgame

And a way to win if you're interested.

 

 

d0gofch3ss

The worst thing here is 'you' grammar.

 

On a serious note, I once totally forgot about a rook and did something very, very stupid... 

 

Preggo_Basashi
d0gofch3ss wrote:

The worst thing here is 'you' grammar.

 

On a serious note, I once totally forgot about a rook and did something very, very stupid... 

 

Kind of random, but it reminds me of this sort of tactic.

 

 

balashukla0761
madratter7 wrote:

I had this real head banger. Doh! I didn't even have the excuse that I was in real time trouble. Go to the end position, you'll see what I mean.

 

 

 

yep its one of those when 2 seconds later you go ohhhhh

balashukla0761

both to @Preggo_Basashi and @d0gofch3ss

those are very tragic

balashukla0761

hehe