Forums

Re: Gold/platinum

Sort:
jakefusaro

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if gold and/or platinum memberships were worth the cost. I really enjoyed the free trial with chess mentor, and since Christmas is imoending and I am a spoiled 13 year old kid who gets everything he wants, I was wondering if the membership was worth the cost.

Thank you in advance.

learningthemoves

I truly believe it's a good decision to choose diamond. (It's the only level of membership I've had except for free when I started.) 

You get access to the complete videos of Grandmasters and International Masters teaching you their secrets. [/worth it already]

And once inside as an exclusive diamond member, you'll also discover:

*the move by move database of masters' games called game explorer

*unlimited tactics trainer

*unlimited tournaments

*book openings explorer, Premium Members only forum, 

and much, much more!

I like the study plans and resources provided for improvement.

I mean if you can get a membership at all, you may as well get the one that provides the most value, right?

(Otherwise you may never know what you're missing and could only wonder with regret imagining what it could have been like and thinking about what you could have had.)

Anyway, that's my honest opinion and best of success to you whichever level you're able to get.

gaereagdag

I agree with all of the above. The videos alone would cost far more if you bought the same material in book form. I am working through the series on rook and pawn endgames.

jakefusaro

Thanks for the responses, I'll probably be buying a year now. Again, thank you very much.

ictavera

I believe the videos are the only thing worthwhile, you can get mostly everything else for free elsewhere.