Forums

Rude Members

Sort:
EthanLow
evilpeacenik wrote:

With Sticks? :p  Seriously though, how would this be "policed" ? does Chess.com keep a log of what is said in chat?

Maybe that is what causes all the lags and disconnections.

Al-Khalifa93

LOOOL - yea with sticks =DD

BlackPawn86

I've been called a f*g so many times during matches. It doesn't really affect my game, since half the time I don't even pay attention to the chat box, or if I do, I can easily disable the chat feature. However, a stronger/better language filter may not be a bad idea. There are children that play on this site afterall. Some of which are probably using this language themselves.

Al-Khalifa93

it's good to disable chat but sometimes I feel like I wanna enable it..:/

SocialPanda

Today I have not been insulted after more than 90 minutes of blitz. But it could have been because I have lost most of my games today.

AIM-AceMove

Today i encouter another type of crap player.

After blitzing out carelessly openings moves in sharp kings gambit variation , the guy lost exchange and imidiately offered a draw and instantly typed i have to go... Ofcourse my respond was f and u letter and then he resigned. He was born in 1980.. and you do this crap?! 

Just recently i played 53 years old guy. He was not insulting but hes words were with smiles all the time and pretty much was passive agressor. A while ago played above 70 years old man, and his age was correct, at fide arena you sing in with your ID card and he played very agressive patzer style of play... Unbelievable.

Yesterday played a guy who sacrifices a knight for my pawn and we was left with me King knight and a pawn vs King and 3 pawns and he typed ha-ha-ha-ha becouse it was dead draw, one of his pawn was a passer and he could exchange my other pawn. But with maneuvering my knight i forked his king and pawn and then i won... Most of the members dont have info sohwing their agre.. but are they all that childish?!?!

ChessOfPlayer

Childish is not the word.  I prefer pricks.

ReddyJ
AIM-AceMove wrote:

Today i encouter another type of crap player.

After blitzing out carelessly openings moves in sharp kings gambit variation , the guy lost exchange and imidiately offered a draw and instantly typed i have to go... Ofcourse my respond was f and u letter and then he resigned. He was born in 1980.. and you do this crap?! 

Dude, your being ironic calling him a crappy player if you replyed to him F and U

AIM-AceMove
ChessOfPlayer wrote:

Childish is not the word.  I prefer pricks.

Yes, ofcourse, my english is very limited. I don't know even how to insult people property.

AIM-AceMove

You have to notice the difference. I am not the first one to start. When they hit you , you hit harder no matter what. Or you will be the one who always run you know. You learn to fight, not to start a fight, but to be prepared. Thats life lesson. But lets get back to chess. Here is chess example.

Alechine. I read somewhere he brakes opening principles, only if his opponent did it in first place.

wanmokewan

I agree with ReddyJ, you're not being the better person by telling him to f off. Is it really that difficult to just ignore someone who is being rude?

Unless you don't want to be the better person, in which case, fine.