x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Should people STOP making STUPID threads ??

  • #881

    oh man! I'm popular today...

    i've had 6 group invites.... why me?

  • #882
    ConnorMacleod_151 schreef:

    oh man! I'm popular today...

    i've had 6 group invites.... why me?

    Well ,you are pretty and can not die.

  • #883
    pelly13 wrote:

    @Chicken21:

    The problem is you and Dogface. You both think it's funny to insult almost everybody on the forums with your one-liners. I am just here to teach you how to do it right.

    Not heard you say anything funny yet. Fact is, you're boring. Who did I insult who didn't take a pop at me first? Answers on a postcard please.

  • #884
    pelly13 wrote:
    ConnorMacleod_151 schreef:

    No domestic fighting please :)

    What happened to the grouse ? You drank it or shot it ?

    Well, we caught a rabbit ...so had to deal with that :(

    THEN... we got the grouse.... so had to deal with that...

    Now he is resting ...

  • #885

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

  • #886
    kayak21 wrote:
    pelly13 wrote:

    @Chicken21:

    The problem is you and Dogface. You both think it's funny to insult almost everybody on the forums with your one-liners. I am just here to teach you how to do it right.

    Not heard you say anything funny yet. Fact is, you're boring. Who did I insult who didn't take a pop at me first? Answers on a postcard please.

    *cough*

  • #887
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Cocker Spaniel ... when he's good, he's really good. But mostly he's bad :(

  • #888
    ConnorMacleod_151 schreef:
    kayak21 wrote:
    pelly13 wrote:

    @Chicken21:

    The problem is you and Dogface. You both think it's funny to insult almost everybody on the forums with your one-liners. I am just here to teach you how to do it right.

    Not heard you say anything funny yet. Fact is, you're boring. Who did I insult who didn't take a pop at me first? Answers on a postcard please.

    *cough*

    yawn ...

  • #889
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Don't be such a Crawler!

  • #890
    ConnorMacleod_151 schreef:
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Cocker Spaniel ... when he's good, he's really good. But mostly he's bad :(

    Looks after his boss then :)

  • #891
    kayak21 wrote:
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Don't be such a Crawler!

    He's such a crawler :))

  • #892
    pelly13 wrote:
    LoekBergman schreef:

    @pelly13: you said it yourself in your own thread in your information exchange with dear_old_chessticles from New Zealand.

    My mother is Dutch , my father was English. I have the British nationality.

    So that makes you, Dulish.  Innocent

  • #893
    kayak21 schreef:
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Don't be such a Crawler!

    Shut up kiddo . I wasn't talking to you.

  • #894

    I've just lost another £10 Kay.

    Fulham... was'nt a draw at half time :(

  • #895
    pelly13 wrote:
    kayak21 schreef:
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Don't be such a Crawler!

    Shut up kiddo . I wasn't talking to you.

    Go comb your face.

  • #896
    kayak21 schreef:
    pelly13 wrote:
    kayak21 schreef:
    pelly13 wrote:

    Now that is a nice dog , he can hunt and read. What breed is it ?

    Don't be such a Crawler!

    Shut up kiddo . I wasn't talking to you.

    Go comb your face.

    You confuse me with your friend DogFace.

  • #897
    ConnorMacleod_151 wrote:

    I've just lost another £10 Kay.

    Fulham... was'nt a draw at half time :(

    You keep getting it all wrong.

    Anyway, I'll leave you to talk to belly, he's too dim for me.

  • #898

    It's kinda gone all quiet?!

  • #899
    ConnorMacleod_151 schreef:

    It's kinda gone all quiet?!

    Silence of the lambs kinda thing ?

  • #900

    @ Wish_I_was_dogface     Why don't you practice some Silence of the Stupid.

Top
This forum topic has been locked

Online Now