Silver Membership

Firefly_2010

That's enough write [COMMENT DELETED]!

WellerinoPlayderino
Firefly_2010 wrote:

That's enough write [COMMENT DELETED]!

SHOCKING

MainframeSupertasker

They (platinum and diamond) won't downgrade to silver because they already have the opportunity to downgrade to gold which they already haven't. 

fischerrook

Wow, this is still being discussed? Want the $2.42/ month option made more affordable...lol. I guess it's important. Gotta have those tactics. 

FreeSpeeding
fischerrook wrote:

Wow, this is still being discussed? Want the $2.42/ month option made more affordable...lol. I guess it's important. Gotta have those tactics. 

I think you don't very much understand the value of money for every unique individual.

FreeSpeeding

If i were to buy 10 hotdogs here, i could have spend the same money to buy 36 (equal quality) in India.

losingforever

I live in a country much poorer than India and I still believe the equivalent of $2.42/month is cheap. I agree there are people who can't afford that much, but those people should spend their time in something more productive than playing chess on internet. I wouldn't subscribe to a paid plan even if it is $0.1 because what I'm already getting for free is sufficient for me. I assume many basic members share the same view.

rishikeshwaran
losingforever wrote:

I live in a country much poorer than India and I still believe the equivalent of $2.42/month is cheap. I agree there are people who can't afford that much, but those people should spend their time in something more productive than playing chess on internet. I wouldn't subscribe to a paid plan even if it is $0.1 because what I'm already getting for free is sufficient for me. I assume many basic members share the same view.

We didn't say that it's costly for everyone in India. It is indeed cheap for some Indians. We were talking about the middle class people in India. In the same way think about people who are poorer than you in your country. And also think about the other countries which are much more poorer than your country. 

jameslim2008

https://www.chess.com/payment?id=silver_yearly&cur=USD%20javascript:admin%20free

 

this is a secret site in chess.com! go to it!!!

 

 

jameslim2008

 you have to copy and paste

 

jameslim2008

actually just type it out

 

DevilishApples123

RedGirlZ wrote:

Gold is already pretty cheap for what it offers... I don't see why a silver membership needs to be added. What about other variables? Would silver members get unlimited tournaments? What about video access? What about computer analysis? It goes from limited for basic members to "Deep" for gold members. How about timeout protections? how about opening explorer? If you're going to suggest something as major as adding a whole new donation rank in properly introduce all of it's elements before doing so. 

RedGirlZ wrote: Gold is already pretty cheap for what it offers... I don't see why a silver membership needs to be added. What about other variables? Would silver members get unlimited tournaments? What about video access? What about computer analysis? It goes from limited for basic members to "Deep" for gold members. How about timeout protections? how about opening explorer? If you're going to suggest something as major as adding a whole new donation rank in properly introduce all of it's elements before doing so. 
DevilishApples123

RedGirlZ wrote:

Gold is already pretty cheap for what it offers... I don't see why a silver membership needs to be added. What about other variables? Would silver members get unlimited tournaments? What about video access? What about computer analysis? It goes from limited for basic members to "Deep" for gold members. How about timeout protections? how about opening explorer? If you're going to suggest something as major as adding a whole new donation rank in properly introduce all of it's elements before doing so. 

unlimited tournaments is the most stupid idea ever considering there is no limits on tournaments already and people that are not willing to pay are going to turn away from chess.com and then go play on I'dsequel Lichess.com
RedGirlZ

Um no you're wrong there. basic members like u and me only get 3 tournaments a week.. If u rashion your tournaments u could probably get in a tournament every 2.3 days. what i was trying to say with the unlimited tournament question is that ANY premium member, including Gold Platinum and Diamond all get unlimited tournaments. I was asking if something as cheap as silver deserves to have unlimited tournaments

MainframeSupertasker

Hmmm... it does look like they might support unlimited tournaments. Some other stuff will be more limited.