Forums

Since there is no health subforum here...

Sort:
Knightly_News

Is chess constipating?  Because chess players must sit for very long hours playing or studying, which could lead to constipation and circulatory problems as well as be deleterious to the metabolism, and social life. Does constipation help or hurt one's game, statistically speaking?  And, finally, how will Google Glasses, and/or "Have a taco" chess.com trophies help or hinder the at-risk devotee?

There is a famous saying "For what does it profiteth a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?", and a not so famous saying "For what does it profiteth a person to become a GM , but lose their health?"

royalbishop
reflectivist wrote:

Is chess constipating?  Because chess players must sit for very long hours playing or studying, which could lead to constipation and circulatory problems as well as be deleterious to the metabolism, and social life. Does constipation help or hurt one's game, statistically speaking?  And, finally, how will Google Glasses, and/or "Have a taco" chess.com trophies help or hinder the at-risk devotee?

There is a famous saying "For what does it profiteth a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?", and a not so famous saying "For what does it profiteth a person to become a GM , but lose their health?"

How do you know the healt of a GM?

Carlsen  and Orange Juice. Vitamin C issue and we know what happens if your not getting enough it!  GM - C = 0.

ivandh

A special chair really helps.

AlCzervik

Maybe OP should play while sitting on the toilet. It helps me when I get many taco trophies.

royalbishop

Hey Dr Zoom is great at this.

Also you can try to contact Dr Strange, he helps for free but hard to get incontact with for some reason.

pdela

take a bagel, reflectivist

Knightly_News
pdela wrote:

take a bagel, reflectivist

I can get away with that because I'm not a GM

royalbishop

Count Chessintine call help you with that.... jus have to give up something.

Count Reflectivist  lives!